High season Pattaya Dec 29-Jan 3 & Patong Jan 3-13th

TMTBOUND

I will be making my first trip to Pattaya this year. If anyone will be in Pattaya Dec 29-Jan 3 let me know. I will be meeting 2-3 guys I met in Patong over the last five years. But have always enjoyed meeting up people from here. Unfortunately this will be my first trip in several years without my travel mate Supersub 😢. But I will be meeting BM JayJay in Patong in Jan 3rd-13th.

Let let me know if anyone wants to meet up for a drink in either place.

Quarky

Administrator
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts... Walking Street will be mad at that time of year.. but outside of that area it should be pretty laid back...

MarcTwoSix

Distantpeak;342728 said:
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts... Walking Street will be mad at that time of year.. but outside of that area it should be pretty laid back...
I just watched a YouTube video of the fireworks in Bangkok
Madness......it looked like when the US bombed Iraq

I was just staying down by the river so the kids could see the fireworks but now I am excited myself to see it!

Quarky

Administrator
MarcTwoSix;342741 said:
I just watched a YouTube video of the fireworks in Bangkok
Madness......it looked like when the US bombed Iraq

I was just staying down by the river so the kids could see the fireworks but now I am excited myself to see it!
I spent one new year in Soi Cowboy... wasn't that much different to any other night really... could move between the bars and GoGos pretty easy.. wasn't packed...

Bacon

Administrator
There's a good Chance I'll be there. Currently it's looking like I'll be flying to Shanghai next weekend(fingers crossed) and will be there till the end of the year. In which case I'll be heading over to Patts for NYE.

Stillearly

TMTBOUND;342711 said:
I will be making my first trip to Pattaya this year. If anyone will be in Pattaya Dec 29-Jan 3 let me know. I will be meeting 2-3 guys I met in Patong over the last five years. But have always enjoyed meeting up people from here. Unfortunately this will be my first trip in several years without my travel mate Supersub . But I will be meeting BM JayJay in Patong in Jan 3rd-13th.

Let let me know if anyone wants to meet up for a drink in either place.
Patts gets silly on NYE , best to go to Soi 6 during the afternoon and not bother with Barfines on the big night

bacwaan

^ Yes...there are huge Fireworks shows out over the harbour and Walking St + Beach road are chockers..very difficult to even walk with all the families and punters shoulder to shoulder...best to stay away from that area...as SE suggests soi 6....Soi Diana/Metro, Buakoaw and 7/8 would be where I'd head

BFs from GoGos can be 2K up and Beer Bars 1K up...if they will even let the gals go out

TMTBOUND

Bacon;342746 said:
There's a good Chance I'll be there. Currently it's looking like I'll be flying to Shanghai next weekend(fingers crossed) and will be there till the end of the year. In which case I'll be heading over to Patts for NYE.

Let ot me know man. We can plan a few drinks and a few bars

TMTBOUND

I am staying at Baywalk Residence on beach road. Seems I will be in it. Sounds good to me. I will be with 3 guys from Birmingham England.

justcruzing1

If you are in Patts and you don't have a room with a view of the fireworks, check out access to the roof of the building.

May have a fee to go as many of the building owners/managers sell tickets to sit up on the roof and watch, take a chair and some have waitress service :)