IPTV Subscription

briofoz

Anyone here use an IPTV subscription service that offers Aus TV and Foxsports Aus channels? Netflix is starting to lose its flavour.

briofoz

Gday QS, I cant send you a message to you either. KR from CM who likes Abb's may see this and as hes a Mod/Admin and may be able to solve it.

Bacon

Administrator
Netflix is not bad, but I'm hearing good stuff about Amazon. Pretty good library apparently.

I personally pirate everything I need, so I have global access to anything ever made. 😋

Stillearly

Netflix is not bad, but I'm hearing good stuff about Amazon. Pretty good library apparently.

I personally pirate everything I need, so I have global access to anything ever made. 😋
you have to pay extra on Amazon for some films and series .... I only have it for the free delivery on anything you buy and the football

Quarky

Administrator

I have Amazon Prime as well. Netflix is much better.. apart from the occasional live football...

Moo Uaon

What's that cost?
A bit of time if you get caught? :ROFLMAO:

Cashpoint

There's someone on another (Pattaya based) board who offers IPTV ("footymadstreams" - Dan) who gets reasonably positive reviews.

Worldwideexpattv@gmail.com

He offers free trials for 24/48 hours so that you can see what you are getting.

I have not used him - but that is because I want something that works on an IPAD - I am beginning to realise it is a fruitless quest!

Cippy

Bastard, taking food and hard earned right out of Bezos's pocket.