Is this a scam?

MarcTwoSix

As I stay in Bangkok right now and had a lot of time during quarantine, I studied the forum and found a smiliar site to the one mentioned in this thread.
This agency(link removed) has quite attractive girls and they would offer me a travel companion for one month for 2800 THB per day. I know that you share different opinions but during Corona Times it is not easy to find a girl. Street hookers and "bush mountain" girls are nothing for me.
Should I bargain a bit more for the longtime price?
Bud
Online dating apps

You will be fighting them off with a stick

Maka

Thanks for the useful hints. My problem with dating Apps is that I do not have nice pictures of myself. This way I don't get matches with good looking girls. If I get, it is a working girl, who charges more than 3000 THB per day. I would need to go to a professional photographer...
So, I will follow the recommendation of OzzyGuy and try the service of ThaiSingleReisen out for a few days.

Quarky

Administrator
Thanks for the useful hints. My problem with dating Apps is that I do not have nice pictures of myself. This way I don't get matches with good looking girls. If I get, it is a working girl, who charges more than 3000 THB per day. I would need to go to a professional photographer...
So, I will follow the recommendation of OzzyGuy and try the service of ThaiSingleReisen out for a few days.
TGs don't care about looks. This forum is full of the ugliest bastards on the planet.. most of us make the postman flinch when they see us through the window...

It's all about money and personality.

MarcTwoSix

In your situation all you will find is working girls
You can't go our and meet regular girls, and even if you did they probably have a job where they can't just take off a bunch of time

OZZYGUY

Sometime you can find girls in the mall too.

But if you have a face like a smashed crab and want a hot looking girl you may want to go to the Philippines, those girls are a lot more desperate. ;)