It’s been some years…

JDX

MarcTwoSix. He was frequenting Mexico a bit before covid hit.
I knew who he was referring to 55

Sorry, it wasn’t clear as the question of it was to him as I know he’s still an active member. We met up here in my home town for a couple drinks once and had a good time.

Are you still in China, Bacon?

Bacon

Administrator
I knew who he was referring to 55

Sorry, it wasn’t clear as the question of it was to him as I know he’s still an active member. We met up here in my home town for a couple drinks once and had a good time.

Are you still in China, Bacon?
No I went back home a few months before covid. Dodged a bullet. I'd love to go back though. It's amazing over there.

I don't think a Thai getaway would be on the cards for us here till mid 2022 at least. Vaccinations have been slow to roll out for us. You gonna take your girl to Thailand? You might have to visit actual temples this time 555.

MarcTwoSix

A 24yr old Puerto Rico chic?

Must have been like dating a bucking bronco!
Holy hell talk about hot headed 5555

My wife and I will be in Mexico from July 14-August 1st

Where are you going in CR?

JDX

No I went back home a few months before covid. Dodged a bullet. I'd love to go back though. It's amazing over there.

I don't think a Thai getaway would be on the cards for us here till mid 2022 at least. Vaccinations have been slow to roll out for us. You gonna take your girl to Thailand? You might have to visit actual temples this time 555.
I was reading your posting while there (until I disappeared) and was envious as it seemed like quite the experience and something I might also enjoy if presented an opportunity.

…and no, that would be ex girlfriend and I’d never take sand to the beach! 55

JDX

A 24yr old Puerto Rico chic?

Must have been like dating a bucking bronco!
Holy hell talk about hot headed 5555

My wife and I will be in Mexico from July 14-August 1st

Where are you going in CR?
To clarify, she’s American born just of Puerto Rican parents. She’s actually quite calm in demeanor, even when angry. We had some deep philosophical differences being a couple generations apart. We made it work for a couple years but it was unsustainable, which I knew it would be from the beginning. Great sex but not enough in common outside of that.

Going to Jaco July 17-27. Never been to CR so will be interesting to see how the ticas compare to the TG’s.

MarcTwoSix

To clarify, she’s American born just of Puerto Rican parents. She’s actually quite calm in demeanor, even when angry. We had some deep philosophical differences being a couple generations apart. We made it work for a couple years but it was unsustainable, which I knew it would be from the beginning. Great sex but not enough in common outside of that.

Going to Jaco July 17-27. Never been to CR so will be interesting to see how the ticas compare to the TG’s.
New York Puerto Rican chick's are crazy!

I've been around the scene in CR but never partook but my buddy Jim has when we been there

Not as many beautiful girls as there are in Thailand but if you like Latin chick's there will he some

I didn't love Jaco
Much preferred Tamarindo with a more laid back scene but were plenty of girls available in a less "meat market" feel

I've been all over CR and really like it but they weren't monger trips

San Jose is full on Pattaya like

JDX

New York Puerto Rican chick's are crazy!

I've been around the scene in CR but never partook but my buddy Jim has when we been there

Not as many beautiful girls as there are in Thailand but if you like Latin chick's there will he some

I didn't love Jaco
Much preferred Tamarindo with a more laid back scene but were plenty of girls available in a less "meat market" feel

I've been all over CR and really like it but they weren't monger trips

San Jose is full on Pattaya like
its quite a variety of women from what I understand, from all over Central America. I’m sure I’ll find something 555

From what I’ve read, San Jose is much better for mongering, and cheaper, but I’d much prefer to be on the beach even if it’s not a great one, like Jaco. The condo I rented though is quite posh with a huge balcony and spectacular views

MarcTwoSix

its quite a variety of women from what I understand, from all over Central America. I’m sure I’ll find something 555

From what I’ve read, San Jose is much better for mongering, and cheaper, but I’d much prefer to be on the beach even if it’s not a great one, like Jaco. The condo I rented though is quite posh with a huge balcony and spectacular views
San Jose is a shithole and can be a bit dangerous

Although if you wanted a full on mongering weekend, staying at the Sportsmen Pub, where my friend Jim stayed, is certainly the call