Koh Samui

J

Jayjay

Apologies if there is already a thread on this.

Looking at doing a week in Samui have been to chaweng last year so am looking at staying in Lamai this time around.

Guest friendly hotel is a must. Hotel very close to the beer bars would be ideal also.

Is there a detailed map of the roads and the beer bar locations?

Any recommendations would be great.

J

Jayjay

Cheers have just read your thread.

Few days in lamai i think is in order

M

meese

Jayjay;140599 said:
Cheers have just read your thread.

Few days in lamai i think is in order
You wont regret it jay...try and catch the boxing on saturday night..well worth a visit

M

meese

Distantpeak;140647 said:
Is that like Doosing? :grinner:
well done5555 dp....gave me a good chuckle..5555..i think you have just invented a new word 5555555...at least someone see's the funny side...im impressed never knew 'jy kan die taal praat"...5555

Quarky

Administrator
meese;140666 said:
well done5555 dp....gave me a good chuckle..5555..i think you have just invented a new word 5555555...at least someone see's the funny side...im impressed never knew 'jy kan die taal praat"...5555
I watch enough rugby to know the basics... 555

M

meese

Distantpeak;140668 said:
I watch enough rugby to know the basics... 555
5555555555..might have to start posting in afrikaans especially for you dp 555...bet poor old jay is wondering what the hell has happened to his samui post

Jay check out the bikini bar..right on the beach...only downside is that there are no bikinis in the bar 55555...but a great place to hand out..you might even bump into the mayor of lamai there 5555555

supersub

I tried to book at weekender but they didn't have any spaces on agoda. Guess it's early to be booking for high season. 99inn looks ok and well placed too.

bacwaan

standard rooms at Lamai Inn 99 are a little small but perfectly functional...if you don't mind sitting up on the bed to watch TV....all rooms have a balcony to sit out on

It is right on the beach....just by the main beach restaurants and a couple of minutes walk around the corner from the nightlife...great location

J

Jayjay

The more and more i read about lamai the more and more i want to go.

J

josho

supersub;140714 said:
Good pics. I've booked at lamai 99 for a week for my next trip.
when are you going supersub ? ..............i'll be there 7th - 15th june

M

meese

josho;140595 said:
and to quickly answer your question

(guest friendly lamai hotels)

Holiday Park Inn
Lamai Inn 99 bungalows
Lamai Perfect Resort

more here Samui
was great looking at those old maps Josho..wow things have changed alot in the last 10 years...bars are mostly still there just name changes