Leave passport in hotel?

crispy

Funny you know the girl asked me the other night you have id card to bring here and i laughed ,i told her they wanted to bring one in here in australia but everyone went mental about it .

Minder

Distantpeak;338049 said:
But I never take my phone out with me when drinking... I always assume I will arrive back at the hotel drunk and naked... so what don't I really need to take with me... 55
Mostly I find examining its blurred photos the next day enlightening .... ner,vy

Hey, it looks like i did get to Cowboy that night after-all ... ;nixon;

C

Changone

^But it's a worry when all the photos are of you going in and out of the "Cockatoo club"...555

Ian Forbes

Or do like I did and forget my real passport was in my shirt pocket. Then, I put my shirt in a bucket of warm, soapy water to get some blood stains out of my shirt. 6 months later after going through a LOOOOOOOONG process of trying to get my Canadian passport replaced I finally got a new one. You would have thought I had dropped a bomb in our Canadian embassy. All I can say is protect your passport at all costs.

dave01

Changone;338167 said:
^But it's a worry when all the photos are of you going in and out of the "Cockatoo club"...555
I sometimes have to look at google maps personal time line on my phone to see where I have been the night before 555 I know...........................