Mae Hong Son loop again

Rivo

In MHS I like having a drink in town at "Crossroads" lots of memorabilia to look at.....................

Rivo

In Mae Sarieng I liked the "Goodview" to stay, cant remember the price but was good, backs onto the river and the owner can show you around if you want, he does tours.

Rivo

A good day trip from Mae Sarieng is to head out to the Salween River, I would say there would be plenty of water there, and you can go on a longboat down the river, you can see the Burmese Villages and this is the border to Thailand..........................

Rivo

Moo Uaon;319321 said:
not easy to get a tomato & onion sandwich though?

555..................different place Moo, that was here..............................

Rivo

MHS great place for an evening drink down on the lake is the "Sunflower"..........................

Just down the road is a great restaurant for brekkie..................

OZZYGUY

I emailed John at Cave Lodge house. Hopefully we will get a swim in still.

We can not run kayaking trip at the moment because the river is too low. Now, the most popular trips is caving to the world class cave are Tham Nam Lang, Tham Nam Hoo etc. The trips start at 9.00 am, min 5 people 1,500 (Tham Nam Hoo) and 2,100 (Tham Nam Lang) baht each. If you want to doing this, pls be here at 8.30 am then we will cook lunch and confirm guides for you. Thanks, Jittra.

OZZYGUY

Thanks for the pics Gav.

I need to take the Pai first way so it gives us the option of taking the shorter route if needed after MHS.

As I mentioned my buddy Peter is a bit in experienced on the bike. He has a licence in Perth but hasn't brought a bike yet but rides in Bali. The other thing is he is two up. His lady has one arm. No I'm not kidding but she is an amazing girl should see the shit she can do with one arm. But I'm a bit worried with her hanging on up and down those mountains. If it gets too much we have discussed they will bus it back and my wife will ride there bike.

Rivo

My experience with the MHS......you can go as fast or as slow as you want, stay in a group and you will all have a ball.

Ian Forbes

I think this picture....

Is just a 100 feet from where this was taken... right at the height of land before heading down towards Mae Hong Son

OZZYGUY

Maybe.................55

And for memory across the road has the cute little girls asking for money.

Ian Forbes

OZZYGUY;319379 said:
Maybe.................55

And for memory across the road has the cute little girls asking for money.
Only if you wanted to take their picture... 555 That is where all my coins went.

From the height of land you could look both ways.

towards Mae Hong Son.

And back towards Pai

OZZYGUY

Just arrived in Pai. Good ride up not much traffic. Dave the single fella found a wife last night so she tagged along and brought her bike.

Bumped in Gav will buy him a Heineken. 555

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Sydney

OZZYGUY;321061 said:
Just arrived in Pai. Good ride up not much traffic. Dave the single fella found a wife last night so she tagged along and brought her bike.

Bummed in Gav will buy him a Heineken. 555
might wanna fix that one up ..... here a p there a p, ...5555555