Mae Hong Son loop again

Moo Uaon

OZZYGUY;321064 said:
Fixed stupid old eyes...55

Staying at Baan Pai riverside
cool. the river corner hotel restaurant across the river from there is a good place for an arvo drink and feed.

OZZYGUY

Will head over. Just got to the rooms and need a cold beer.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

OZZYGUY

Dropped into the Crossroads in Mae Hong son great place staied awhile and a few games of pool up top.

OZZYGUY

After MHS we took the short road on the 1263. So glad we did. Never been this way a lot of the road is new. To my supprise most of the route was green and not as much smog. Stopped at Doi Inthanon awhike before heading down to Chom Thong for the night. Im not sure if its a lot shorter but a good ride.

The scoot went well with two up no issues at all fun bike for what it is.

Moo Uaon

^ Google maps says that way is something like 160ks shorter. The has been done up a bit in recent years.

OZZYGUY

No issues at all. Yesterday was the longest ride 225k. Was the longest ride Peter had ever done and he went well. He lost his rear brakes comeing down from Doi Inthanon so I rode his bike to Chom Thong. They are having a blast and already planing the next trip. 55

Moo Uaon

2 up down hill will cook them (brakes).

Meant to say the road had been done up in the previous post but the edit button has gone missing... Oops 55

OZZYGUY

Moo Uaon;321298 said:
2 up down hill will cook them (brakes).

Meant to say the road had been done up in the previous post but the edit button has gone missing... Oops 55
About 50% of that road was new. Very little traffic.

Just back in CM now for a few days.