Manila, Cambodia Laos & Thailand

Cashpoint

peteman;333293 said:
555555 funny you mention that. She's sent me 16 photos and called twice 5555

Though it's easy enough to delete her off there and I wasn't planning to head to Little Pattaya tonight...though I do have to walk past there on the way home. And she does know where I'm staying obviously 555

I've decided to leave Koh Chang a few days early as it's just not my scene. I've booked a mini van to Patts and it picks me up at 11:20am in the morning. It's my 1st ever visit there and I'm looking forward to some action and a new scene.
I'm sure you'll enjoy Pattaya. Where are you staying?

Don't forget to post some pictures (the old BMs can't cope with too many squiggly bits!).

OZZYGUY

peteman;333293 said:
555555 funny you mention that. She's sent me 16 photos and called twice 5555

Though it's easy enough to delete her off there and I wasn't planning to head to Little Pattaya tonight...though I do have to walk past there on the way home. And she does know where I'm staying obviously 555

I've decided to leave Koh Chang a few days early as it's just not my scene. I've booked a mini van to Patts and it picks me up at 11:20am in the morning. It's my 1st ever visit there and I'm looking forward to some action and a new scene.
Is she going with you......55

I only been to Patts once, doesn't really do it for me but lots of BM's love the place. Have fun.

MarcTwoSix

By the way the line about "dropping 8000 farts" after the Aussie chick left may be the best line(and truest) ever written on TD forum 5555

I go on holiday and the other BM's let that line go without commenting and praising that.....that's a damn shame!!

I've done that after every date or overnight hookup I've ever had 555

On this trip we shared a room with my nephew and his gf the 1st 6 nights of the trip and I think I was getting stomach pains from holding my farts in every night 555

peteman

I managed to walk past the thai girl without to much hassle and made it home ok. I stopped for a cocktail at a pop up bar which was parked out the front of my hotel. I've had a bit of a stomach ache tho and call it a night after one. I wake up with some massive stomach cramps and the trots. The mini van taking me to Pattaya is due to pick me up at 11:20am and I head to the chemists and get some buscopan to try and ease the pain. I decide to let the trots take their course. And that makes the whole next debarcle even worse.

I check out of the room and pay the mini bar but the staff are sure I've taken a hair dryer, you know with my long wavy hair that is all of 3" long. They want to charge me for it. Now I'm thinkin, surely the bar chick hasn't stolen a shitty hair dryer? I'm about to pay them but decide to go back to the room where I walk in and her it is, sitting on top of the bar fridge.

I get back to reception and the mini van is waiting for me. I hop in the front seat and we head off to the pier which is less than 10mins away. As we're nearing the ferry terminal traffic comes to a halt and I'm thinking there must be an accident? Nope, it's Sunday and that's when the ferries are at their busiest. We wait at the terminal for 4 fucking hours. Im not impressed. Our turn arrives and we head to the mainland. Then it's about 3-4hrs drive and of course I'm the last one to get dropped of at Tims Intimate Hotel. I arrive at about 9:00pm as we've stopped along the way twice and skipped around everyone else hotel first.

What happened in the toilet when I arrived must never be spoken of and I shower up and decide even though I'm crook and can't eat or drink for fear of crapping myself I've gotta at least go and have a look. So I head out and walk around for an hour or so but I'm dead after not eating and only drinking water. Then I get a little lost and walk around for another hour or so trying to find the hotel 555

I don't sleep at all til probably 4-5am as I'm the stomach cramps are ridiculous. But I wake up and they're not too bad so I head out on a walk (baby wipes in hand in case of emergency) and head towards the beach. I've gotta kick this bug before my mate arrives in the next few days so I'm probably gunna lay low for the next night or 2 I'd say.

Cashpoint

Get your self down to Bamboo (just by the entrance of Walking Street) and get yourself a MILF foursome.

You certainly won't be sleeping till 4-5am then!

MarcTwoSix

Cashpoint;333547 said:
Get your self down to Bamboo (just by the entrance of Walking Street) and get yourself a MILF foursome.

You certainly won't be sleeping till 4-5am then!

Because of nightmares???? 555

peteman

55555 that said I find myself sitting in a bar alone across from Lucifer disco on Walking street after a strange encounter with a 47yr old thai women who is holidaying with her daughter from Belgium.

I ran the gauntlet and went out for a few beers. The first few were one for one. As in one for me, straight to the toilet, one for me, back to the toilet but after the 4th visit my stomach fell into submission and i felt ok. I was sitting at the Windmill i think, and a lady I'd been running into since the voyage over to Koh Chang walked past and noticed me. She has a 9yr old in tow and wants to have drink. I'm pretty easy going and say no worries. She's divorced the Belgian guy and holidays to LOS every year. We have a drink there and she wants me to come with them via a food stand then to Tree Town where there's acoustic music and cocktails. All good, I tag along as I'm not up for a big night.

As the night progresses and the poor little 9yr old gets more and more agitated and tires I'm trying to be polite and wrap things up and the 47yr old is inviting me on their day trips and trying to add me on Facebook. I tell her I'm off to Walking street as I haven't seen it yet. That's a bad idea she says. Wait til I go there with you.

I bail asap and tell her I'll see her around. I was just trying to be friendly and be easy going but I'm pretty sure I was in her sights. At any rate, Walking st is off the chain. Jesus Christ. It's after midnight and I'd say she's gunna be a late night. Maybe not here but back in Soi Buakhao 555 god bless Thailand

Stillearly

MarcTwoSix;333439 said:
By the way the line about "dropping 8000 farts" after the Aussie chick left may be the best line(and truest) ever written on TD forum 5555

I go on holiday and the other BM's let that line go without commenting and praising that.....that's a damn shame!!

I've done that after every date or overnight hookup I've ever had 555

On this trip we shared a room with my nephew and his gf the 1st 6 nights of the trip and I think I was getting stomach pains from holding my farts in every night 555
that must of been great for them ... no private time , Uncle gooseberry :)

Stillearly

peteman;333569 said:
55555 that said I find myself sitting in a bar alone across from Lucifer disco on Walking street after a strange encounter with a 47yr old thai women who is holidaying with her daughter from Belgium.

I ran the gauntlet and went out for a few beers. The first few were one for one. As in one for me, straight to the toilet, one for me, back to the toilet but after the 4th visit my stomach fell into submission and i felt ok. I was sitting at the Windmill i think, and a lady I'd been running into since the voyage over to Koh Chang walked past and noticed me. She has a 9yr old in tow and wants to have drink. I'm pretty easy going and say no worries. She's divorced the Belgian guy and holidays to LOS every year. We have a drink there and she wants me to come with them via a food stand then to Tree Town where there's acoustic music and cocktails. All good, I tag along as I'm not up for a big night.

As the night progresses and the poor little 9yr old gets more and more agitated and tires I'm trying to be polite and wrap things up and the 47yr old is inviting me on their day trips and trying to add me on Facebook. I tell her I'm off to Walking street as I haven't seen it yet. That's a bad idea she says. Wait til I go there with you.

I bail asap and tell her I'll see her around. I was just trying to be friendly and be easy going but I'm pretty sure I was in her sights. At any rate, Walking st is off the chain. Jesus Christ. It's after midnight and I'd say she's gunna be a late night. Maybe not here but back in Soi Buakhao 555 god bless Thailand
good move , pattata is the last place to complicate things 555

MarcTwoSix

Stillearly;333574 said:
that must of been great for them ... no private time , Uncle gooseberry :)
I made sure to hang back by the pool so they'd have plenty of time to hump 555

The 1st 3 nights was a screw-up..........Airbnb advertised it as a 1bdrm so I would be sleeping on sofa bed

It ended up basically a studio with bed in the kitchen!!

2nd hotel was their choice(I hated it), they wanted an all-inclusive and at 300/nt I wasn't booking 2 rooms for a hotel I didn't want to stay at

Rest of the trip they had their own bedroom

peteman

Sorry for the delay on the TR!

Things take a turn for the worse with the belly situation after my night out. I've only had another 2.5 days before my mate arrives and I was hoping to be all good for when he arrives as we've been planing this mad week for ages now.

I get home after my night out on Walking st and I'm pretty sick. Not alcohol sick but stomach cramps etc. I don't really sleep and spend the next 24hrs between the bed and the toilet. I'm not doing to well and maybe visit the toilet 30-40 times. It's not cool and I come to the realisation it's not gunna sort itself out. I compose myself and head to the chemist and get a plethora of drugs etc.

I don't go out the next day but take all the pills etc and drink some white rabbit and actually came good. I decide to head out and test the waters and it seems ok. It's all pretty chilled out and I don't really leave Soi Buakhao. My mate is due to get in at about 11pm so I pace myself til then but no word. He doesnt get in til almost 2am and I'm in bed. He doesn't have the fare for the taxi and wakes me up. I head down to reception and pay for his taxi and head back to bed.

Stillearly

Distantpeak;334826 said:
^I find it helps avoid weight gain on holiday...
someone I work with has just been off on hols for two weeks , six days of which he had salmonella food poisoning .... he looks great , lost 1/2 stone 5555

Quarky

Administrator
Stillearly;334827 said:
someone I work with has just been off on hols for two weeks , six days of which he had salmonella food poisoning .... he looks great , lost 1/2 stone 5555
I had my worst food poisoning ever in Pattaya... seafood... oysters etc. Only time I felt like I was going to die... both ends at the same time... but I was ok about 24 hours later.... and lighter... 55