Mexico TR

Dupree

supersub;372248 said:
Are you loading them onto a pc before posting or directly from a phone via Tapatalk?
I did upload to the tablet first. Ill try to post the pics from the phone via Tapatalk.

Quarky

Administrator
MarcTwoSix;372254 said:
Dude you don't understand how fuxking good those Frutas Rojas were!
I am the utmost expert in cupcakes so I know my shit

Unfortunately I went back every and every day she lied and said they'd have more tomorrow
I even showed up at 10:30am when they opened!
I don't think I dare Google "Frutas Rojas" at work... 55

Rivo

Dupree;372241 said:
I took a lot of pics but they process upside down. Any one know the fix?

Yep ..............do a handstand when taking the pics 555

I see you have worked out how to rotate them and make the pic full size ;clap;

MarcTwoSix

Rivo;372332 said:
Lovely shape from behind 555.................more pics from the front please Dupes 555
She was by herself and kept asking people to take her picture
I kept following her but for some reason she never asked me 5555

Dupree

After the ruins the sky opened up and it poured for hours. We went for lunch next door to the great seafood place with the seafood tower. It was traditional mexican food and tasted horrible. My pick. My bad.

We took a walk down the street passing a bunch of children getting out of school. The curbs were little rivers. We found a cake shop and had a couple slices. Then back to the condo for a nap. Tonight we are going to Hartwood.

MarcTwoSix

Dupree;372393 said:
After the ruins the sky opened up and it poured for hours. We went for lunch next door to the great seafood place with the seafood tower. It was traditional mexican food and tasted horrible. My pick. My bad.

We took a walk down the street passing a bunch of children getting out of school. The curbs were little rivers. We found a cake shop and had a couple slices. Then back to the condo for a nap. Tonight we are going to Hartwood.
Yes tell these folks how awesome Hartwood was!

PS.....Not one of my restaurant picks sucked
Can't say the same for Roberto 5555

Quarky

Administrator
Is it because he made it rain for 5 days straight or because he looks a bit like Dustin Hoffman? ..55