Mexico TR

Ian Forbes

It's been my experience that the youngish tourist girls are hotter and more willing than the locals. It's like when they get away from home they've got a "Get out of free card" and can do anything silly or outrageous. .

slampay

Ian Forbes;426754 said:
It's been my experience that the youngish tourist girls are hotter and more willing than the locals. It's like when they get away from home they've got a "Get out of free card" and can do anything silly or outrageous. .
Oh do tell us more...;)

Dupree

Let's bring Ian along our next trip. He could be major chick bait at the pool.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ian Forbes

slampay;426755 said:
Oh do tell us more...;)
I could, but it was too many years ago. ;teary;;teary; 555

However, I have several Canadian friends whose sons took global trips to far off places. Every single one of them came home with a bride... and LOTS of stories. Oh for the good old days.

I was raised with the understanding that it was always the men who were the "hunters" when it came to choosing mates. Life experiences certainly taught me that was a lie. I talk to a lot of young folks here in Chiang Mai, and when I talk with mixed young couples they seldom left home with that person.

Ian Forbes

Dupree;426775 said:
Let's bring Ian along our next trip. He could be major chick bait at the pool.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I would be the one laying on the bottom of the pool and someone would have to rescue me. I don't float worth a damn. I can lie on the bottom with full lungs of air. Twice when I was a child I almost drowned during swimming lessons. When someone says get the lead out... they mean me. 555

MarcTwoSix

Nomad;426822 said:
Thanks for the report. Re taxi costs, no Grab or Uber?
No
Also if you take a taxi they will often stop and pick up other people

The taci drivers are very pleasant and actually now thinking about it
It's not that bad

Around 250baht for a 10min ride between the beach and downtown
And that ride can be 20mins if a lot of traffic.
No meters so the same price no matter how long the ride

Dupre mentioned the public bus in Cancun
It's fantastic.
It costs about 10baht and you never have to wait for a bus longer than 2mins
They run constantly

Also the long haul buses between cities....same as VIP buses in Thailand are probably the best long haul buses I've been on
No need to take a taxi to different cities

Just go with ADO

MarcTwoSix

Probably heading back to Tulum again in 5 weeks 555

I just love it and when adding it in before a biz trip takes some of the personal flight expense away

Nomad

MarcTwoSix;427124 said:
Probably heading back to Tulum again in 5 weeks 555

I just love it and when adding it in before a biz trip takes some of the personal flight expense away
What probability are you putting on your trip happening? I see my trip not long after yours as less than 50% with Trump enacting fortress America.