MIL chronicles

MarcTwoSix

I guess this fits here

I don't know why but I suddenly get a bunch of expats tweets on Twitter

Some guy complaining his wife is away and he can't cook french fries

Sorry but that is absurd and just some idiot loves his ego stroked that his wife does all the cooking

If you can't manage to make your own food for a few days, I wouldn't even call you an idiot
Because there is no way you can't, you are just trying to brag that you have your wife cooking for you

Dupree

:unsure: Commitment, long term partner, fulfillment, best friend, sex ( if you are compatible ), travel buddy, growing old together, company, doing stuff together,.

Just a few of the top of my head.

BTW its my wedding anniversary today and the longest I been married to any of my wife's.....🙃
Surely YOU can attest to the financial risks.. And Happy Third wedding anniversary..🤭

OZZYGUY

I guess this fits here

I don't know why but I suddenly get a bunch of expats tweets on Twitter

Some guy complaining his wife is away and he can't cook french fries

Sorry but that is absurd and just some idiot loves his ego stroked that his wife does all the cooking

If you can't manage to make your own food for a few days, I wouldn't even call you an idiot
Because there is no way you can't, you are just trying to brag that you have your wife cooking for you

When I split with my ex I had no idea how to cook and zero interest. Or know how to use the washing machine.

Like I could make a toasted sandwich or a hot dog and get by.

OZZYGUY

Surely YOU can attest to the financial risks.. And Happy Third wedding anniversary..🤭
The financial risk doesn't bother me as long as I get something out of it.

When I split with the last wife we went 50-50. We started with not much and I had no issue with that split. She contributed as much as I did building our assets and businesses together.

I now have a FBA to protect my kids mainly.

Quarky

When I split with my ex I had no idea how to cook and zero interest. Or know how to use the washing machine.

How did you survive before your first marriage?

Toasted sandwiches and hotdogs?

MarcTwoSix

I don't really understand that

Although not knowing how to do things is kind of dumb.....
But the sort of bragging about it was more my rant

MarcTwoSix

^ My MIL has ironed every single thing I am taking to Thailand and it is perfectly packed in my backpack

That's why ya get married! 😀

OZZYGUY

I don't really understand that

Although not knowing how to do things is kind of dumb.....
But the sort of bragging about it was more my rant
I didn't know because never had to do it, or the time.

I worked long hrs back then, wife did the cooking and we had a cleaner.

I left for work around 6am didn't get home most days to around 7pm, sometimes a lot later if had meetings and functions.