New Australian Embassy

crispy

Hi all well was looking at the phuket news site tonight and they had an article on the new ,brand new australian embassy ,i think by the looks of where it is it is near the american embassy but cant be sure so maybe some of our american friends can help out .The new address from what i read is as follows 181 wireless road ,lumphini pathumwan bangkok .

retdent

Had a mate from Kamala work on that building. He was incharge of supervising the plumbing. Had plenty of problems building to Australian standards with the workforce provided. It did give him a couple of years in BKK though.

bacwaan

It does kind of remind me of a poor man's "Frank Gehry Brown Paper Bag Building" in Sydney which is a part of the UTS Campus...only much less interesting

bacwaan

^ Nope....every building/interior I ever designed was signed off by an engineer...as a designer you'd be crazy to accept responsibilty for the structural soundness of a building...leave that to the engineering experts...and ask them to leave the design up to you...555

crispy

Ok ill ask the question again does anyone know if there are any reputable translation services near the new embassy ?