Nice videos and stories

Dupree

MarcTwoSix;441724 said:
I'm going to start a YouTube channel

The 1st 5 videos are going to be Dupree kicking his fingers at the restaurant 5555

Then we will move on to other table manner faux pas 5555
Work on your pool etiquette. No one wants to see that.

Chob

1080;441500 said:
A vandal in the making?
Someone has just given up on his education because of his autism?
Good luck to the little bloke because it looks to me that he will need plenty of it.
Tim Sharp is a famous Australian artist who is autistic and been featured in many docos, exhibitions...colourful stuff !

https://www.laserbeakman.com/

bacwaan

MarcTwoSix;441723 said:
Did you just call me The Swearing Bear???

I coined that term for you the time you came here with Dupes...you don't remember?....I said it enough right to you...55

Chob;441805 said:
Tim Sharp is a famous Australian artist who is autistic and been featured in many docos, exhibitions...colourful stuff !

https://www.laserbeakman.com/
Yes Chob, I have seen his colorful offerings and I am not inspired. Like I said good luck to the little fella.
Sill better than smearing excrement up and down the wall and calling it art.

MarcTwoSix

bacwaan;441807 said:
I coined that term for you the time you came here with Dupes...you don't remember?....I said it enough right to you...55
I was probably Swearing and didn't hear you....

So will tell you to "Fuck off" now 555

Dupree

bacwaan;441807 said:
Swear Bear is oblivious to others' reactions to his loud obnoxious vulgarity. You ever notice that I always walk a good space behind him when we're in public? They part like the Red Sea for Moses....

MarcTwoSix

Dupree;441825 said:
Swear Bear is oblivious to others' reactions to his loud obnoxious vulgarity. You ever notice that I always walk a good space behind him when we're in public? They part like the Red Sea for Moses....
I'd put my manners up against yours any day of the week
Lickity Split

I always thought the space apart was due to your "goomba walk" 5555

Dupree

MarcTwoSix;441830 said:
I'd put my manners up against yours any day of the week

Lickity Split

I always thought the space apart was due to your "goomba walk" 5555
Ok Rain man...🤣🤣🤣

But he is an excellent driver..

Quarky

Administrator
Doubt that would be legal here...

Pretty dangerous putting that dogs life at risk like that. I'd say irresponsible...

MarcTwoSix

Doubt that would be legal here...

Pretty dangerous putting that dogs life at risk like that. I'd say irresponsible...
I think that also, one swerve and that dog is flying out.
If he was going to do it, you'd think he'd build some sort of contraption or a side-car

Still cute until the dog dies 555