Nice videos and stories

MarcTwoSix

Like Sid said. Shame he ended up like that. But good on his mum? To make him feel included...
I assume they are Puerto Rican
And looking at their videos, they love to dance

I imagine dance is something easy for him to relate to and enjoy

I love how awesome his sister is with him

Quarky

Administrator
I assume they are Puerto Rican
And looking at their videos, they love to dance

I imagine dance is something easy for him to relate to and enjoy

I love how awesome his sister is with him
Ah sister ok. I wasn't sure if mother or wife.

But yeah it's lovely.

How is your Christmas going?

MarcTwoSix

Ah sister ok. I wasn't sure if mother or wife.

But yeah it's lovely.

How is your Christmas going?
Actually had a great night last night
Started off with a video call with my sister and Ao
My sisters absolutely adore her, so my sister was over the moon to see her
I tucked into Captain Morgan and coke and kept on going
Had about 4 or 5 more video calls after them
Ran out of rum!

Woke up a bit groggy today :)

How was yours?

Quarky

Administrator
Actually had a great night last night
Started off with a video call with my sister and Ao
My sisters absolutely adore her, so my sister was over the moon to see her
I tucked into Captain Morgan and coke and kept on going
Had about 4 or 5 more video calls after them
Ran out of rum!

Woke up a bit groggy today :)

How was yours?
Mine involved looking after mum, cooking a roast and going for a run during a wonderful winter sunset... Pink sun and everything frozen... Atmospheric.
Also spoke to my Kiwi Canadian mates.

Nice that your brother and sister are home for Christmas...

Has getting Covid made your brother more humble?

OzzyDamo

Well might as well close the thread!

Ain't any video topping this one.....
Her love and caring for these kids is amazing

ohhh and its a Chevy advert as well, never miss the opportunity to make sales. This also the biggest worry about fathering childrens after 50yo(3x increase in the risk for trisomy21). Again its the kids that pay the price, thankfully that price is getting smaller as bigotry is exposed in the digital age, but nothing can change the self-doubt that rack these poor kids as they remain children for their entire lives IQ's average 50 for them, long after the Father is dead. In the future people will get genetic testing to see what real risk they are for this genetic anomaly and they may even be able to circumvent it in a lab at the first stage of conception- gene editing. The broader the genepool the better for the risks of Trisomy 21 as a random event. The dementia that occurs in these kids later is what makes it so horrifying, imagine knowing at say 18 you will be unable to think comprehensively at 40.

It was a stressful time getting the tests done when my wife was pregnant(we got the full tests done as blood was sent to california for the new test, we also had the cord saved at birth for stem cells, which are now in a freezer in Sydney for the next 21 years), when it came back as all good I was so relieved as the nasal features of our baby make it very hard to detect by features alone, especially with my heavy set bones involved(I must have higher then average % Neanderthal genes- 6% is the highest recording in humans). We were particularly worried for Sickle Cell as my wife has the minor version, when I got the all clear for it we decided to proceed with our desire to have a childs.
The Chinese have the lowest occurrence for downs syndrome childrens. In the west its a 1.4 in 1000 event, after the father is 50 its a much more common event if the woman involved is over 35, so that explains why old men get much young wives, those that are breeders that is. The general consensus is that mothers are good till 40 and fathers 50 for being older parents(there are real genetic benifits from being older also, more resistance to certain toxsins and diseases). Knowing that your kid is healthy is a big thing indeed.