Our project

D

Dazza

Guest
So in 2011 we bought 1rai, had to add approx 2 mtrs of soil as it was a rice field.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
D

Dazza

Guest
Then let that go through 2 wet seasons to let it compact down


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Attached files
 
D

Dazza

Guest
Threw up a fence last year



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Cippy

Well-known member
I'd be interested to know what you are spending on materials and labour (if any) if that is not too nosy. To get an idea, what I might be looking at in the future projects.
Attached files
 
D

Dazza

Guest
Cippy;134704 said:
I'd be interested to know what you are spending on materials and labour (if any) if that is not too nosy. To get an idea, what I might be looking at in the future projects.
Happy to supply when I get back home in 11 days, all receipts/invoices etc are in the "account" book :)
 
D

Dazza

Guest
Sydney;134707 said:
5555 love the way you say threw up a fence.....THATS SOME FENCE !!!!!
lol....yeah, it's approx 50 mtrs x 32 mtrs
 
D

Dazza

Guest
have a heap of pics on my laptop, but having dramas uploading and posting(very long winded process) I'm sure there is an easy way to do it but I don't know how...lol
So will just upload the few I have via tapatalk from my phone
 
D

Dazza

Guest
Onshore oil/gas 👍


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

MarcTwoSix

Well-known member
Dazza;134691 said:
Threw up a fence last year



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that's a proper fcuking fence!!

who did you buy 1rai off of?
i ask this because in my wives village near Suphan Buri it is impossible to buy only 1rai of land unless a family member will parse some of their off to you
no one outside the family will sell only 1rai, always has to be 6-7rai minimum
 

RakThai

Well-known member
MarcTwoSix;134756 said:
that's a proper fcuking fence!!

who did you buy 1rai off of?
i ask this because in my wives village near Suphan Buri it is impossible to buy only 1rai of land unless a family member will parse some of their off to you
no one outside the family will sell only 1rai, always has to be 6-7rai minimum
Seriously thought about this as a business opportunity..!
Thai seem to only sell big land, and only when they seriously need money.. A plot for a house is taken of family lands, so no market for small land..
But in most baans where there are some falang, there are quite a few looking for a nice small plot in a nice area near a road...

So buy a 6-7 rai plot, divide it up and sell the other plots...
Must be able to make some money that way?
 
Top