Our project

D

Dazza

Zablive;137694 said:
I can see the missus got the bathroom colours - or was pink the compromise from watermelon or lime green 555!

Looking good but I personally hate the strobe effect of lights on fans.
ya lost me re: pink colour...

D

Dazza

House more or less done, but still gotta put inbuilt wardrobes in the main bedroom though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Dazza

Lights on the fence posts, 2 switches, one for all the posts and one for just the 2 main gate posts.

D

Dazza

If you look closely I also got an auto gate opener put on for 2 reasons, the 1st is I'm lazy and the 2nd is I'm lazy 55555

D

Dazza

Just gotta source some decent topsoil and I reckon I'll smuggle in some Sir Walter Buffalo and I reckon that might be me done :)

D

Dazza

Zablive;137801 said:
And a ride on mower for the same 2 reason? 555!

555555 yeah that too!! Nah, I reckon a good victa push mower with an easy start should be ok for the missus...

Cippy

Looking at it from afar, I wonder what people where on about it being a huge palace. 555 Looks very modest to me, no more than what you need.

Good show ol' man.

Chob

Dazza;137798 said:
If you look closely I also got an auto gate opener put on for 2 reasons, the 1st is I'm lazy and the 2nd is I'm lazy 55555

The 3rd reason is that you change the lightbulbs? 555

D

Dazza

Cippy;137816 said:
Looking at it from afar, I wonder what people where on about it being a huge palace. 555 Looks very modest to me, no more than what you need.

Good show ol' man.

Cheers :)

D

Dazza

I'm contemplating putting a pool in between the driveway and the house, but the cons outweigh the pros at the moment

D

Dazza

Biggest one is coming back from work after 2 weeks and having to clean the bloody thing and the 2nd is I got quoted $21,000AU for a 8x5 concrete pool!!!!

D

Dazza

Cheapest quote I got by the way...

Quarky

Administrator
Dazza;137802 said:
555555 yeah that too!! Nah, I reckon a good victa push mower with an easy start should be ok for the missus...
5555555... funny

Nice looking house. Looks very Australian.

Cippy

Plant some rubber trees. In five years you get some nice shade and could earn 6000 baht a year extra! 555

RakThai

Where does your driveway end, Dazza?
On the pic's it looks you have to drive through the farmland...

D

Dazza

RakThai;137861 said:
Where does your driveway end, Dazza?
On the pic's it looks you have to drive through the farmland...
Soon as you hit the gate heading towards the farmland it's a left to the road, got about 200 mtrs of dirt until I hit the "main" concrete soi which was only concreted last year. Used to be a prick of a soi in the wet !!