Our project

justcruzing1

Jonty I saw it but was worried if I said anything it might offend. I was thinking it might have been the tail of a waist tie, that was why I asked the question before firing.

justcruzing1

Alright you all jump in now but no one asked the question before...all you experts.

I was giving it the benefit of the doubt, that it may have been a tail of a cord from the excellent dress.

You turn around and say your avatar is a LB and then find out it's the guys wife??? Just a dressing slip.. how do you feel??

RakThai

To be honest, first time I saw Dazza's avatar I took him for a hardcore mongerer..
Not building a house in Udon for the Dazza family...555 (prejudice, I know)..

B

BangkokSteve

Dazza;134857 said:
yeah mate, definitely got that.
So your misses's name is on the title document?

Did you confirm that the land you built on is the land shown in the title...this is done by requesting the tirles office surveyors coming out and taking measurements or else simply digging down to the corner concrete pegs and looking for the numbers on the top of each peg and confirming there corrrspond to the numbers on the title document, if they are shown. Sometimes not.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

D

Dazza

[ QUOTE=justcruzing1;138754]Hay Dazza, can I ask about you avatar. is it your wife?[/QUOTE]

lmao....just some random pic from the Internet mate :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Dazza

BangkokSteve;138940 said:
So your misses's name is on the title document?

Did you confirm that the land you built on is the land shown in the title...this is done by requesting the tirles office surveyors coming out and taking measurements or else simply digging down to the corner concrete pegs and looking for the numbers on the top of each peg and confirming there corrrspond to the numbers on the title document, if they are shown. Sometimes not.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

All done at the provincial land office mate, all above board...

Nomad

Dazza;136689 said:
No, I haven't touched on this subject, thanks for the question.
Prior to the slab being laid the soil was treated with some sort of anti termite solution. Once up, it had PVC tubing run around the footings, like a reticulated water system. We were informed to get these injected with the termite solution every 6 months

Was just thinking about this further. I assume this means you need to treat for termites even though the house is all concrete and aluminium. That is, they can still get in and ruin the furniture.

Sensational thread by the way...thanks.

PS. You really need to change your avatar...did you really need to point this out JC...I hadn't friggin noticed, and now you have ruined it for me.

Z

Zablive

And door frames, barge boards, steel rafter end plugs, plasterboard backing (if not top grade), yard collections...

C

Changone

Rivo;138927 said:
Hey DP is that your girlfriend in your Avatar?.............555
Hey Gav, a couple of us were chatting today and wondering how your mate's new palace was shaping up....?

C

Changone

Dazza;136713 said:
Concrete driveway, still debating what to do here, leave it bare, or finish it with pebble stone, unsure at this stage.

Nice driveway but you'd better let air traffic control know about it or you might find a Boeing 777 with a whole lot of visitors parked there when you get home one day...555