Our project

D

Dazza

bacwaan;195869 said:
That's because those plastic bags had their stuff in them Dazza......have a look in your spare bedrooms....555

Checked just in case...55555

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Dazza

Inlaws ran outta room at their place

kaptainrob

Administrator
Surprised they didn't use the driveway. I was always reluctant to drive over drying mats but apparently it does not damage the rice.

MarcTwoSix

I have to say, and this is honestly a compliment

Some of you guys amaze me at how easy going you are
That would not work for me at all! 555
Building a house and having all that all over the place

I am very close with my in-laws and I would imagine if/when we live there, her mom would be living right with us and her family visiting all the time..........and I would be happy with all that

But I need my space
But it would be the same with my family if we moved to Boston. I would really have to sit my sister down and explain she can't be on top of us all the time

D

Dazza

MarcTwoSix;197210 said:
I have to say, and this is honestly a compliment

Some of you guys amaze me at how easy going you are

That would not work for me at all! 555

Building a house and having all that all over the place

I am very close with my in-laws and I would imagine if/when we live there, her mom would be living right with us and her family visiting all the time..........and I would be happy with all that

But I need my space

But it would be the same with my family if we moved to Boston. I would really have to sit my sister down and explain she can't be on top of us all the time

Actually helping each other...their rice is drying and my weeds are dying...win win :)

Z

Zablive

Dazza;197263 said:
Actually helping each other...their rice is drying and my weeds are dying...win win :)

I betcha both come back 555!

D

Dazza

Flags went up for His Majesty's birthday. This will suffice until I get something permanent.

D

Dazza

RakThai;198211 said:
Which majesty is the little flag in the middle for? 55
I found that when I was sorting out crap in the spare room, forgot I even had it.....threw it up as an afterthought...plenty of queens floating around Sydney during Mardi Gras......55555

P

pinecone

Hey Daza, it has been really great to see the whole thing come together so well. Amazing considering the TiT factor. In case you ever have water problems:lifesaver-jerrycan

Rivo

Hey Dazza its been a bit over 12 months since you moved in, Im curious as to how the house is going, and wether any cracks have appeared in the walls etc ?...........................How does the place cope in the heat, did you end up going having to put more insulation in the roof space ?

Do you need to use air conditioning much ?

Have you or the missus been doing any gardening, if so an update pic would be good.

Thanks again for the thread as its been great to show my missus the stages of building and what to expect. :respect:

wabbits

Rivo;262983 said:
Hey Dazza its been a bit over 12 months since you moved in, Im curious as to how the house is going, and wether any cracks have appeared in the walls etc ?...........................How does the place cope in the heat, did you end up going having to put more insulation in the roof space ?

Do you need to use air conditioning much ?

Have you or the missus been doing any gardening, if so an update pic would be good.

Thanks again for the thread as its been great to show my missus the stages of building and what to expect. :respect:
Ours has been up for 3 years Rivo and other than a couple of hairline cracks in the render (paint hides) nothing has moved at all...And I was expecting some movement.
Our trucked in dirt did sit for a year maybe prior to the first pole being raised.