Ozzi bbq

Moo Uaon

not to mention the NZ haka bbq...

Zablive;57462 said:
Look for the Thai-French beef up north.
A joint project between HM and the French Government breeding up Charolais-Limosin cross herds.
Available down south at Villa Mart.
It's far better than normal Thai beef and just below imported OZ beef.

And you get the whole 44 in a P76 - flog one BBQ to a mate and you've got pyzz money 555!
i think that place is near sakhon nakhon...a local farang place out in the boonies has steak on the menu from a french farm near there that everyone says is the best in the country.
Attached files

M

meese

Bacon;228331 said:
Can't beat Texans when it comes to BBQs.

where do you put the wood 555555..dont think i have ever seen anything like this before

Moo Uaon

the web page says they deliver to your local bus station.
the pork snags had not one piece of gristle and said to be low fat...210 baht/kg.

the beef burger patties delicious.

laughing monkey might be just as good....haven't tried them.

Ian Forbes

Barbeques can be as simple or as complicated as you want to make them.

The simple Thai style barbe did as good a job on the pork ribs as I've had anywhere.

It just depends on the quality of hard wood you can use for coals. Those of us in western Canada don't have many hardwoods for making fire coals so we rely on the barbeque briquettes we have to buy. Most of us just use the propane gas stoves.

Chob

I sold my western style gas bbq and kept a Thai style one because no matter how I tried to rig it , the tgs always took over the barbie duties and ordered me to sit and brought me Singhas or G and Ts to drink
And they preferred the Thai style barbie !

They light the charcoal over the gas wok cooker by holding a chunk with tongs , then they use an electric fan to get the charcoal burner going a treat

The meat tastes good on it to !

Ian Forbes

Chob;230864 said:
I sold my western style gas bbq and kept a Thai style one because no matter how I tried to rig it , the tgs always took over the barbie duties and ordered me to sit and brought me Singhas or G and Ts to drink
And they preferred the Thai style barbie !

They light the charcoal over the gas wok cooker by holding a chunk with tongs , then they use an electric fan to get the charcoal burner going a treat

The meat tastes good on it to !
Funny how that is, Chob. Thai women think men don't know how to cook. I think they believe it is taking what little power they have away from them. I've done the family cooking for as far back as I can remember. It just comes naturally to me. Same with the cleanup afterwards. It never bothered me doing dishes or dirty pots and pans.

But, it is kind of nice to be fussed over and taken care of. If it pleases them pleasing me then I'm pleased. It is interesting when you take a Thai bar girl home to her own village and see the changes in behaviour. It's refreshing to see.