Parklife Bangkok

PeteGill

So how is Patt's? Not so much as in comparison with pre-Covid, but does it feel like it is heading back in the right direction?

Rockitt

So how is Patt's? Not so much as in comparison with pre-Covid, but does it feel like it is heading back in the right direction?
I had a good walkabout today. It’s quieter for sure. Just crossing the road is much easier with less traffic. Quite a few places have shut down and have for sale signs up.
Lots more gentlemens clubs have sprung up and Tree Town really is the place where it’s all happening. It was still busy there at 1.30am and lots of bars all around that area were still serving with the lights dimmed.
So I feel there has been some good changes made here but it’ll take a few months before it’s anything like before. Personally I’m not sure if it’s for me anymore, although I’m sure it’s mainly a reaction to the Covid break we’ve all had.. I’ve got a couple more nights here so I may feel different after that.

Quarky

Administrator
I had a good walkabout today. It’s quieter for sure. Just crossing the road is much easier with less traffic. Quite a few places have shut down and have for sale signs up.
Lots more gentlemens clubs have sprung up and Tree Town really is the place where it’s all happening. It was still busy there at 1.30am and lots of bars all around that area were still serving with the lights dimmed.
So I feel there has been some good changes made here but it’ll take a few months before it’s anything like before. Personally I’m not sure if it’s for me anymore, although I’m sure it’s mainly a reaction to the Covid break we’ve all had.. I’ve got a couple more nights here so I may feel different after that.
Where do you think you'll spend more time? Are you talking about Pattaya not being for you.. or Thailand in general?

Rockitt

Where do you think you'll spend more time? Are you talking about Pattaya not being for you.. or Thailand in general?
No I still love Thailand. Patts doesn’t feel quite the same. But I’m just putting that down to the fact I haven’t been here for 30 months. It’s made me shy 555.
Bangkok is still my favourite. An ideal base for travel. This weekend I’m going to Phitsanulok. Train up, Nok air back. Another experience.

Rockitt

Yesterday I did the walk from Lumphini park to Benchakitti park using the older green coloured footpath. They have now finished linking this footpath to the new skywalk, making it more interesting.