Philippines Info

Nomad

Bohol is a interesting place, they call these Chocolate Hills.

I keep seeing these photos from a few pages I follow on FB, really hanging out to travel
Be patient Ozzy. McGowan will let you out of the cave just in time to escape before the next pandemic hits.

OZZYGUY

Be patient Ozzy. McGowan will let you out of the cave just in time to escape before the next pandemic hits.
I'm pretty sure I could go now if I wanted. I believe if on a retirement visa with a partner I can travel but as a tourist cannot.

Problem is getting back.

OZZYGUY

And another nice photo, I actually planned to ride my bike down this in Jan 2020.

11 of us landed in the area then a few days before the bloody thing started coughing up fire.....55

Thinking I may just hike it next time.

241931139_578889540214672_1409698048706667739_n.jpg

Quarky

Administrator
Do you always follow cycle tracks on these mountain rides? Or do you sometimes go off piste and create your own route?

OZZYGUY

Do you always follow cycle tracks on these mountain rides? Or do you sometimes go off piste and create your own route?
This one has no cycling trails that we could get any info on. As in me and 10 local riders so good chance none.

It has 4 hiking trails and they all go to the summit. We thought if you can hike it we can ride it down...

Our plan was to leave our accommodation at the base of the hill at 3am and we worked out we should be at the summit around 1 -3pm. It would be a long day. Can drive the truck up about 1/3 of the way.

Would only take a hr or two to get down.......55

Quarky

Administrator
This one has no cycling trails that we could get any info on. As in me and 10 local riders so good chance none.

It has 4 hiking trails and they all go to the summit. We thought if you can hike it we can ride it down...

Our plan was to leave our accommodation at the base of the hill at 3am and we worked out we should be at the summit around 1 -3pm. It would be a long day. Can drive the truck up about 1/3 of the way.

Would only take a hr or two to get down.......55
Like preparing for the final day on Everest... even has a death zone at the top... 55