Philippines Info

sidvicious

Nomad

PI has less daily cases that Victoria at the moment! :unsure:

Whilst obviously very understated, there does seem signs of herd immunity emerging in some of these countries that have been smashed such as PI, Indonesia, Mexico, India, etc.

OZZYGUY

PI has less daily cases that Victoria at the moment! :unsure:

Whilst obviously very understated, there does seem signs of herd immunity emerging in some of these countries that have been smashed such as PI, Indonesia, Mexico, India, etc.
Wife was only saying tonight that the hospitals are not as full as before.

But a lot of unreported cases.

OZZYGUY

Aaahhh the thrill of the chase... 55
Very different to LOS, Shopping malls are a good pic up place.

One trip I was in a coffee shop while the wife was off shopping. Must have been 5 - 7 girls that just came up for a chat.

Quarky

Administrator
Very different to LOS, Shopping malls are a good pic up place.

One trip I was in a coffee shop while the wife was off shopping. Must have been 5 - 7 girls that just came up for a chat.
And they speak good English?

But aren't they also more likely to want a long term relationship, rather than a quick boom boom?

OZZYGUY

And they speak good English?

But aren't they also more likely to want a long term relationship, rather than a quick boom boom?
I think most girls want a long term relationship.

Plenty of boom boom girls from what I have been told..

Moo Uaon

One could lead to the other.... join the dots 😁

As with all English speaking countries they have their own accents and definitions of how to pronounce vowels 🙄

OZZYGUY

Philippines opening up too now.

BTW, they are still not issuing 13a visa.

This is what I need, long stay visa for foreigner with Filipino wife. Like retirement visa in Thailand but only $150 and no bank deposits or BS.

Dumb really but hay that's the Philippines.

Nomad

Yeah, got a fair few lined up, our commission rate is 15% of the divorce funds plus a monthly account fee.
Virgins are extra....although hard to find.
If the monthly fee is low, then that could be a good deal. Isn't divorce near impossible in PI?

OZZYGUY

If the monthly fee is low, then that could be a good deal. Isn't divorce near impossible in PI?
Haha yeah it is, never marry a Filipina that was married...

Actually is a story that this Australian guy in Cebu that was living with the girl that was separated a long time but still legally married. He ended up in jail.