Photo's From Around Samui

bacwaan

yep...very quiet here on Samui atm.....it's wet season so historically slow....bars are almost empty and there are very few punters on the street or on the beach

we have been getting a reasonable amount of rain as well and the tail of one of the typhoons out in the south china sea bought a couple of stormy days with high winds and seas a couple of days back (nice sunny day today though)...the water was high with it and most of the restaurants on Lamai Beach had to rescue all of their beach furniture from being swept out to sea

Nomad

bacwaan;114924 said:
....bars are almost empty and there are very few punters on the street or on the beach
All the attention must be hard on you...I'll be thinking of you, ok. 555

bacwaan

Nomad;114931 said:
All the attention must be hard on you...I'll be thinking of you, ok. 555
just been away myself for 20 days Khun Nomad....the PI and Cambo....but back for a few days now and yep...the phone is running hot with offers from gals who miss me too mutt 555

Quarky

Administrator
I went this time of year about 3 years ago... it was quiet. But its great having the place to yourself. I did notice quite a difference when I went back in June last year... was packed in comparison... but not too busy....