Pole Dancers Back?

bobdown

So whats the go on Bangla? I noticed some bars have a couple or a few pole dancers back on the poles. They are not widespread but a smattering here and there.
Being a huge supporter from way back does anyone know if this is a couple of bars flaunting the rules? are there any rules? what are they?... asking for a friend like ;)

MarcTwoSix

So whats the go on Bangla? I noticed some bars have a couple or a few pole dancers back on the poles. They are not widespread but a smattering here and there.
Being a huge supporter from way back does anyone know if this is a couple of bars flaunting the rules? are there any rules? what are they?... asking for a friend like ;)
I've read that Bangla is pretty much full on now
Closing 1-2am

And videos I have seen, it seems things are pretty much normal

bobdown

Yep mostly but nowhere near the amount of pole dancers. None that I can see in Tiger , a couple on Sea Dragon and plenty in Pumpoi bar bat that's about it..seems as tho some not sure if ok or not..

Bacon

Administrator
Yep mostly but nowhere near the amount of pole dancers. None that I can see in Tiger , a couple on Sea Dragon and plenty in Pumpoi bar bat that's about it..seems as tho some not sure if ok or not..
I think many are just not sure, period.

Two+ years is a whole generation of pole dancers, and there's been a disconnect between mentor and pupil.

The lost ones must rediscover the ways of "the before time" all by themselves. You know the-before-times have returned, when the butt jiggling pads are alive again. Will they rediscover the old ways? Time will tell... tiiiiime.... will tellll...