Polonium wedding ring

OzzyDamo

I bought me and missus's weddings rings of a south afrikan blood diamond trade- yes they were cheap, but the engagement ring had a big shiny, fluro blue glass cutter on it. Anyhow, I got fat after maarriage(all the pad thai and hj's), the ring got tite like it was cutting my finger off like a lambs tail banded. So we got it modded in Ubon at the local jewelers like a 1/8 segment added to stop my finger getting strangled. Trouble is now that section of the ring is causing me an ulcer where it meats the skin, Is this an issue or is my wife trying to kill me again? The scar looks good BTW.......scarred for life.

Bacon

Administrator
There's obviously a chemical reaction of sorts going on. Get some clear nail polish and go over the section. It'll lay down a protective layer. Not sure how long it'll hold though, you might have to redo it once a week or something.

MarcTwoSix

There's obviously a chemical reaction of sorts going on. Get some clear nail polish and go over the section. It'll lay down a protective layer. Not sure how long it'll hold though, you might have to redo it once a week or something.
I'm allergic to metals
And yes the nail polish does work

MarcTwoSix

I bought me and missus's weddings rings of a south afrikan blood diamond trade- yes they were cheap, but the engagement ring had a big shiny, fluro blue glass cutter on it. Anyhow, I got fat after maarriage(all the pad thai and hj's), the ring got tite like it was cutting my finger off like a lambs tail banded. So we got it modded in Ubon at the local jewelers like a 1/8 segment added to stop my finger getting strangled. Trouble is now that section of the ring is causing me an ulcer where it meats the skin, Is this an issue or is my wife trying to kill me again? The scar looks good BTW.......scarred for life.
I never ended up getting a wedding ring

I don't like rings
My wife has a diamond ring and a Thai gold wedding band

Every year she'd push me to get a ring when I was in Thailand
I'd suggest a new bag for her and she'd forget about the ring :)

OzzyDamo

I never ended up getting a wedding ring

I don't like rings
My wife has a diamond ring and a Thai gold wedding band

Every year she'd push me to get a ring when I was in Thailand
I'd suggest a new bag for her and she'd forget about the ring :)
How many days of the year do you live under same roof as your wife? add it up over the entire marriage thus far, it would be interesting- does it even qualify as "marriage"? My wife's cousin(by way of her brother's marriage), she was a research scientist who died of lung cancer and just before she died, she married a cop friend of hers- seem symbolic to me, no kids or anything of what I classify as physical marriage. Its funny how people perceive themselves.

MarcTwoSix

How many days of the year do you live under same roof as your wife? add it up over the entire marriage thus far, it would be interesting- does it even qualify as "marriage"? My wife's cousin(by way of her brother's marriage), she was a research scientist who died of lung cancer and just before she died, she married a cop friend of hers- seem symbolic to me, no kids or anything of what I classify as physical marriage. Its funny how people perceive themselves.
"Perceive themselves "

That's a good way to end what you wrote....

So the 50% of marriages that are miserable are better perceived because they are together most of the time?
I'd suggest some time apart 😀

I don't perceive my marriage as anything really, not too worried about perceptions of it either

But I guess if I labeled it, unique and happy

MarcTwoSix

I wear plastic Swatch watches because of a metal and leather allergy too.
Swatch watches were really popular when I was in Junior High
So when they started popping up again, I bought one for nostalgic reasons

But now all the higher end watches have many options with rubber bands

OzzyDamo

"Perceive themselves "

That's a good way to end what you wrote....

So the 50% of marriages that are miserable are better perceived because they are together most of the time?
I'd suggest some time apart 😀

I don't perceive my marriage as anything really, not too worried about perceptions of it either

But I guess if I labeled it, unique and happy
I agree an unhappy marriage would be the worse situation you could have, but you digress- is what you have really a marriage or is it a defacto relationship- convenience, a permanent, extreme version of the GF experience? Comes back to what the definition of marriage is and its social context- the goal posts have shifted some what since liberalization in the west, first it was the Financial institutions getting more freedom to be able to grow.
But the costs have all been to the detriment of society and its moral fabric- what make life worth living for- the damage to the real economy has been enormous and that means a worse situation for our kids.
Those that have kids that is, I wonder who the majority really is? Seeing as we all have a mother and father. You begin to see the end game of the capitalist class as being totalitarian as they now begin to take off their mask of liberalism and trash the poor-even the dirt white. I wonder if you had "skin in the game" if you would think the same as you do now? I wonder when you'll call it quits and trade up for a newer model?

MarcTwoSix

I agree an unhappy marriage would be the worse situation you could have, but you digress- is what you have really a marriage or is it a defacto relationship- convenience, a permanent, extreme version of the GF experience? Comes back to what the definition of marriage is and its social context- the goal posts have shifted some what since liberalization in the west, first it was the Financial institutions getting more freedom to be able to grow.
But the costs have all been to the detriment of society and its moral fabric- what make life worth living for- the damage to the real economy has been enormous and that means a worse situation for our kids.
Those that have kids that is, I wonder who the majority really is? Seeing as we all have a mother and father. You begin to see the end game of the capitalist class as being totalitarian as they now begin to take off their mask of liberalism and trash the poor-even the dirt white. I wonder if you had "skin in the game" if you would think the same as you do now? I wonder when you'll call it quits and trade up for a newer model?
You seem a lot more concerned about my personal life than I am 5555

But you are correct that lifestyles have changed
It's very common here for couples to have kids in their late 40's
50 seems to be the # a lot of people seem to say, ok let's have a kid.

I think a lot of that has to do with people feeling and acting "more young "
Our parents were ancient at 40yrs old
Most of my friends here are early 40's and a good % of them aren't married

Times have changed but you seem to want to say it's a bad thing because it's not what you have done

Well with 50%+ divorce rates, I'd say doing it differently is probably a good idea
Maybe people will actually be happy and stayed married 🤔

As for my career you seem obsessed with
You are a construction worker, you ain't saving lives bud
And you work for developers, you want to talk about scumbags????

Last edited:

OzzyDamo

You seem a lot more concerned about my personal life than I am 5555

But you are correct that lifestyles have changed
It's very common here for couples to have kids in their late 40's
50 seems to be the # a lot of people seem to say, ok let's have a kid.

I think a lot of that has to do with people feeling and acting "more young "
Our parents were ancient at 40yrs old
Most of my friends here are early 40's and a good % of them aren't married

Times have changed but you seem to want to say it's a bad thing because it's not what you have done

Well with 50%+ divorce rates, I'd say doing it differently is probably a good idea
Maybe people will actually be happy and stayed married 🤔

As for my career you seem obsessed with
You are a construction worker, you ain't saving lives bud
And you work for developers, you want to talk about scumbags????
Puting a roof over peoples heads doesn't make me lose sleep, I do renovations and alterations- the sector of the "market" thats too hard for the big players to make money out of and has far less corruption because of the fact, as its the most complicated and involves being skilled in dealing with cliental in house often while the work is ongoing, I see who I work for and how they live most days and I don't do jobs for parasites- mostly doctors, professionals and small business operators, I see the profits from my labours directly. I am a licensed Trade contractor with a cert4 and eligable for a builder's licence but don't see the need for it, mostly my clientele are owner builder's as it saves them lots of graft to government.

Its is what it is, even if you see it as something it ain't.

As for leaving parenthood into your fifties, good luck with that Grandpah' but still I think that's better then DINK's, who chooses to voyeur the society and make judgements that support their methods of taking an income.

Stinking Dink's, not one of em, they are the pinbones of the fish called Capitalism. I long for the day of that gasoline smell, smells like Victory!

Last edited:

MarcTwoSix

Puting a roof over peoples heads doesn't make me lose sleep, I do renovations and alterations- the sector of the "market" thats too hard for the big players to make money out of and has far less corruption because of the fact, as its the most complicated and involves being skilled in dealing with cliental in house often while the work is ongoing, I see who I work for and how they live most days and I don't do jobs for parasites- mostly doctors, professionals and small business operators, I see the profits from my labours directly. I am a licensed Trade contractor with a cert4 and eligable for a builder's licence but don't see the need for it, mostly my clientele are owner builder's as it saves them lots of graft to government.

Its is what it is, even if you see it as something it ain't.

As for leaving parenthood into your fifties, good luck with that Grandpah' but still I think that's better then DINK's, who chooses to voyeur the society and make judgements that support their methods of taking an income.

Stinking Dink's, not one of em, they are the pinbones of the fish called Capitalism. I long for the day of that gasoline smell, smells like Victory!
It's always funny when the most judgemental accuse others of being so......

It's usually ones that seem so concerned about what other's do when those people don't give a thought about the concerned......

OzzyDamo

It's always funny when the most judgemental accuse others of being so......

It's usually ones that seem so concerned about what other's do when those people don't give a thought about the concerned......
Liberals will always wriggle away from rudimentary facts, they will never engage them because the floor will fallout from under them. They make hay before pushing daisies, little foresight do they have as to the bitter regret they will suffer in their "days in the sun". Its part of the cycle of late stage capitalism as the elder bourgeoisie devour the economic future of their own grand childrens, starved of profit growth. What is funny, is the portrait the Western MSM paints Stalin's Purge up as, a sado masochist witch hunt, instead of the deliverance of justice for past crimes and counter revolutionary actions. They turn true Leaders into an image of themselves.

Last edited: