Post your favorite Thailand pictures ...

Ian Forbes

Rivo;383421 said:
^ I would say Ian would be proud of that fish, he does have an expensive looking fishing rod.
Right now we are catching coho salmon that big on similar fishing rods. The coho salmon are starting to come into our rivers to spawn and schools of salmon are hanging around the shallow beaches.

Moo Uaon

^ it would under there on one of those still,hot days.
What's it being used for? Certainly not the best place to put it if you intend some heavy use of it...i suspect a set up 55

Ian Forbes

I've seen water spouts before, but not that many of them, and not during a nasty storm. However, I have been too close to a big tornado when driving from Oklahoma City to Tulsa. It almost flipped my camper truck on its side, and it completely destroyed the General Motors plant after I passed through. It did blow out the air shocks on my truck.

Rivo

I have probably posted before ?..................this is a few pics from 4 x years ago when I went out to Mae Hong Song on the bikes with Moo Uaon & Norabunga....................

Moo Uaon

Rivo;389847 said:
I have probably posted before ?..................this is a few pics from 4 x years ago when I went out to Mae Hong Song on the bikes with Moo Uaon & Norabunga....................
I haven't seen some of them before...holding the view point sign...is that where i commandeered that Thai guys dirt bike? 555

Rivo

Moo Uaon;389849 said:
I haven't seen some of them before...holding the view point sign...is that where i commandeered that Thai guys dirt bike? 555

Yep, thats the spot Moo

Rivo

I took these couple of pics a few weeks ago in Nan Thailand, its hard to believe that in 2019 they are still using a cart with 2 x bullocks collecting river stones by hand.....................

Rivo

This is Hinoki Land in Chai Prakan, I had a look around last-week, not far from Fang in Northern Thailand, the building is massive and a very beautiful finish and is obviously Japanese themed buildings..............................

Ian Forbes

I "think" this is the Best Western hotel on the Ping river in Chiang Mai

I was following my young Thai friend when Jet was on a fishing day. He wanted some practice casting before entering a fishing contest out in Saraphi.

The contest went quite well and Jet's team of 5 won the over all prize.

I can't say much for the surroundings, though. It makes me appreciate what I have in Canada almost out my back door.

Rivo

Some canoes in Nan Thailand, hard to believe these canoes are carved from a single tree and are over 40m in length, yes 40m and not feet........................

Ian Forbes

My son the carpenter loves wood as much as I do and he was constantly amazed at some of the huge logs turned into furniture here in Thailand. I took him walking in the forest so he could see the size of some of the trees here.