Power-outages

Quarky

Administrator
^ That's a great thing as long as the relationship is healthy and balanced, and we're talking about actual strength and not illogical hardheadedness.

I love strong willed women and they're the ones I'm attracted to. Only weak men like submissive women.
So do I. But only "smart" strong willed women... or what I consider smart... 55

Dupree

^ That's a great thing as long as the relationship is healthy and balanced, and we're talking about actual strength and not illogical hardheadedness.

I love strong willed women and they're the ones I'm attracted to. Only weak men like submissive women.
Happy men are with submissive women. Sex Sandwich Silence..🤐

DynamicDave

Jeeze! . . . this is pretty serious expat/Thai relationship fodder that we're into here. How about I take the clever line and agree with you all . . . a great debate, chaps.

Bacon

Administrator
Obviously you've never lived with a woman..555
There have been times when I've wanted to bash my head against the wall and knock myself out just to feel alone again. I get it.

Sex sandwich silence though?

You've obviously never had any real connection with a woman before.

Dupree

There have been times when I've wanted to bash my head against the wall and knock myself out just to feel alone again. I get it.

Sex sandwich silence though?

You've obviously never had any real connection with a woman before.
Really? It's obvious? 555

OZZYGUY

I'd invest in solar with a good battery pack.
In Pi my in-laws have this, installed it about 5 years ago. Doesn't go back in the grid like we do in Aust and it is also hooked up to a truck loads of Marine battery's. Runs the house, all the outside lights excluding the A/C's

Most expats I know in Pi have solar or a genni, or both.

Power outage in Pi is almost a daily thing, much worse than Thailand.