Quarantine in Thailand

Cashpoint

Maka,

Take no note of the naysayers on this board. They are insanely jealous of my success!

Bush Mountain is where the fairest maidens of Pattaya ply their trade. If you are looking for diamonds then Bush Mountain is the place to find them.

Quarky

Administrator
Maka,

Take no note of the naysayers on this board. They are insanely jealous of my success!

Bush Mountain is where the fairest maidens of Pattaya ply their trade. If you are looking for diamonds then Bush Mountain is the place to find them.
I hear you've never been rejected once!

Please correct me if I am in the wrong thread. Thai Quarantine is shortened now to 10 days for non-vac and 7 days for vac. guys. My flight is next Wednesday, Quarantine hotel is O2 Luxury close to the airport, which got good recommendations on another website. Originally booked for 15 days I managed to get some money back from the hotel.
It will be my first trip to Thailand, but I am 100% sure it will be worth the trouble.
Good luck Maka. Trouble is not the half of it.
It realy is a strange place.

Maka

The O2 hotel is quite good. I still have some smuggled-in Vodka left ;-) There are nice conversations with other "prisoners" on the rooftop. I will be released this Saturday :LOL:

Quarky

Administrator
The O2 hotel is quite good. I still have some smuggled-in Vodka left ;-) There are nice conversations with other "prisoners" on the rooftop. I will be released this Saturday :LOL:
Well done! I wish you luck. The world will have changed a lot since you went inside... everything will be closed.

Maka

It seems like I picked the wrong time. Nightlife in Bangkok is shut down, restaurants don't sell alcohol. For me the whole situation is very strange because there were more car accidents during the Thai new year than total Corona deaths in 1.5 years...
I found a budget hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 18, will do some remote work from there and try to make a plan where to escape, preferably with a nice girl.

anmeno

It seems like I picked the wrong time. Nightlife in Bangkok is shut down, restaurants don't sell alcohol. For me the whole situation is very strange because there were more car accidents during the Thai new year than total Corona deaths in 1.5 years...
I found a budget hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 18, will do some remote work from there and try to make a plan where to escape, preferably with a nice girl.
And when you leave Bangkok you get a new 14 day quarantine....

MarcTwoSix

As AM said ..
You are sort of trapped in BKK unless you want to do another 14 day quarantine

OZZYGUY

What hotel ? I use to stay on 18 when I first started going to BKK. Right down the end on the right had a small bar downstairs and had a few rooms with large jacuzzi in them. Got the jacuzzi room once think it was about 2000b a night.

Maka

What hotel ? I use to stay on 18 when I first started going to BKK. Right down the end on the right had a small bar downstairs and had a few rooms with large jacuzzi in them. Got the jacuzzi room once think it was about 2000b a night.
Baan Sukhumvit Soi 18. I walked down the Soi yesterday. I think the hotel you mean is closed, because I asked the massage ladies nearby. Is the name Town Lodge?

Bacon

Administrator
They're all on tinder and bumble and shit now. Just browse like Amazon and order to your heart's(or any other organ's) delight.

PeteGill

If Bangkok is anything like Pattaya right now you should be able to get rooms a vastly reduced prices. The problem is getting there 555

I went to my local seven today and I think? I was propositioned three times in five minutes.
Way out from BKK but the girls are back home and looking fine.
Smell good too.
Good luck Maka.