Quarantine in Thailand

Quarky

Administrator
How can the UK be considered a safe country with 20,000 cases per day? Vacinnated or not... the risks are very high you will be a carrier living here

MarcTwoSix

How can the UK be considered a safe country with 20,000 cases per day? Vacinnated or not... the risks are very high you will be a carrier living here
At this point it's all about risk management

Countries have to open, they desperately need the money

Mexico doesn't require even a negative covid test or vaccination for a long time

And they haven't had a huge explosion of covid cases

You can't lock down the world forever

Quarky

Administrator
At this point it's all about risk management

Countries have to open, they desperately need the money

Mexico doesn't require even a negative covid test or vaccination for a long time

And they haven't had a huge explosion of covid cases

You can't lock down the world forever
Well why restrict it to ten countries... including some of the Covid hotspot countries? Why not open for all?

PeteGill

Well why restrict it to ten countries... including some of the Covid hotspot countries? Why not open for all?
Well it does say that more will be announced later. Hopefully SA will be on the next list. Unlike with the Poms who dithered about taking us off their Red list. Now finally done 555

do ron

So my understanding of it is -

1st November - Vaccinated tourists from designated countries can visit Thailand without Quarantine

1st December. - Alcohol can be sold in restaurants and entertainment venues .

PeteGill

So my understanding of it is -

1st November - Vaccinated tourists from designated countries can visit Thailand without Quarantine

1st December. - Alcohol can be sold in restaurants and entertainment venues .
Give it a month or two after that before venturing back. My current ticket is for Feb, but I may try and roll that back a bit to about June.

PeteGill

Tree town? Is that a new place for Cheap Charlies?
I should feel right at home :D :D :D
A mixture of bars and eateries, but a lot of bars have suddenly become food stalls and coffee shops. Hopefully that will change again once the demon alcahol is allowed again.

Bacon

Administrator
This was posted two days ago. It's Mr. Egg for those who know him. He apologised in another video for being a dick, but the video is a good indication that aside from restaurant areas, everyfing else is dead init?

Dupree

This was posted two days ago. It's Mr. Egg for those who know him. He apologised in another video for being a dick, but the video is a good indication that aside from restaurant areas, everyfing else is dead init?

Looks nice. I guess Tree Town is that recently vacant area a few steps from LK Metro.

PeteGill

Looks nice. I guess Tree Town is that recently vacant area a few steps from LK Metro.
That would be the one, they were just starting to develop the area when I was last in Pattaya, March 2019. As Soi Buakhao and surrounds has become the new 'entertainment' area,it is well situated.

PeteGill

Actually not Mr Egg though they do look similar. Mr Egg's channel is from his bar LePub. . Trevor who runs Buzzing Pattaya has a new bar in Tree Town that will open once the booze restrictions are dropped. So perhaps the reason for pushing the area 555