Raming Lodge Hotel Review

R

Rrrodders

Glad to hear its good as have booked to stay there for 6 nights in August

R

Rrrodders

Have now stayed there last week and is just as Josh describes. Excellent hotel. They are currently upgrading the entrance to the ground floor which will be the spa - very talented plasterer.

Arliss Michaels

Heading Chiang Mai way soon, and have been recommended Raming by a few BM's and Rivo gave it a good rap, which is good enough for me and gave me the tip to join as a member for a discount on rooms, which I have done. BUT after been notified of sign up, password does not work, e-mailed for assistance, a generic e-mail returned, not mentioning the problem with password, and further communication no response. I even signed up again with another e-mail and still heard nothing from them and that was 5 days ago.

So usually with average service as such, I would tell them to stick there Hotel where it best fits, but as it has a good reputation with BM's , any suggestions that can get them off there arse and assist a customer who would like to spend some money with them?

supersub

Book via agoda mate they are usually discounted anyway. And Fridays are usually discounted even further on agoda.

Arliss Michaels

supersub;151310 said:
Book via agoda mate they are usually discounted anyway. And Fridays are usually discounted even further on agoda.
Usually do, but in this case was suggested by BM to go direct, but service lacking.

S

sateve

i have a junior suite booked for 4 nights in dec,looking foward to it even more after reading good reports.

billpay

I stayed there many times over the years. However, a couple of years ago a close friend, Lester' the person we bought Summer Breeze from, renovated a small (six room) guesthouse in old town and I have been staying there since.
If it were not for that, I most definitely be staying at Raming Lodge. It is an excellent hotel for the money and ticks all the boxes for me....and I'm very critical.55555
Yeah, I can't recommend this place highly enough.

By the way, a bit of a plug for Lester's place, Seven Seas Residence: it is a bit further away in the middle of Old Town, and doesn't have a pool, but the rooms are terrific and a great bargain.

PeteGill

billpay;168699 said:
I stayed there many times over the years. However, a couple of years ago a close friend, Lester' the person we bought Summer Breeze from, renovated a small (six room) guesthouse in old town and I have been staying there since.
If it were not for that, I most definitely be staying at Raming Lodge. It is an excellent hotel for the money and ticks all the boxes for me....and I'm very critical.55555
Yeah, I can't recommend this place highly enough.

By the way, a bit of a plug for Lester's place, Seven Seas Residence: it is a bit further away in the middle of Old Town, and doesn't have a pool, but the rooms are terrific and a great bargain.
You got a link for that Bill? as I cant seem to find it on Google...
The closest I can find is Seven Senses Guest House ...

billpay

PeteGill;168704 said:
You got a link for that Bill? as I cant seem to find it on Google...
The closest I can find is Seven Senses Guest House ...
Sorry about that...it is "Seven Suns Residence"

N

NOMIS

Guessing this was and still is guest friendly, my brother is staying here soon.

N

NOMIS

RakThai;327452 said:
^^ OMG.. He's alive..! 555
I am, I think.. wait am I?

supersub;327453 said:
I'd assume they still are yes. But best to email them just in case.
He has already booked it, was just wondering as I was going to have a little look on here for any information I could send him over. God help Chiang Mai.

Stillearly

NOMIS;327449 said:
Guessing this was and still is guest friendly, my brother is staying here soon.
Yes it is, good location , ensure he asks for a room with a king size bed , I ended up with two singles pushed together