Random Foodie Stuff

MarcTwoSix

I'm not a lamb person at all , if i had to maybe on a Kofte Kebab well seasoned and with chilli sauce .

I think its the smell of it being cooked that puts me off
You will fit right in with the Thais
Most hate it

I love lamb, always have, even as a kid

kaptainrob

Administrator
That 500yr old shitty pizza is probably better than anything you can get in Australia now 555
You may be correct. Kiwis make better pizzas although I recall we did start by spreading canned Watties spaghetti on a shortcrust pastry and topping it with grated cheddar. That was 60 years ago!

MarcTwoSix

You may be correct. Kiwis make better pizzas although I recall we did start by spreading canned Watties spaghetti on a shortcrust pastry and topping it with grated cheddar. That was 60 years ago!
I walked 14km's today that is supposedly the "best pizza in NYC "

Di Fara Pizza

Now they are in Brooklyn for 50 years

I went to the new Manhattan one

And i wasn't impressed at all

Now I ended up in my old hood Hoboken NJ and had the best "slice pizza " in my life

Slice pizza's are supposed to be drunk shitty pizza

But this was amazing!

20221118_115944.jpg20221119_000243.jpg

kaptainrob

Administrator
I love basil on pizza... or pretty much anything. Incredible herb.
Saw ganja pizza in Bangkok. Mind you, every 2nd shop along the Suk and up the main sois is selling ganja in one form or another. At Asoke, immediately opposite the Exchange Tower, there's a full-sized banner, floodlit at night, hanging over the entire facade of a ~5 story building advertising 'Royal Queen Seeds'. People roam the street at night smoking a joint and cops don't bat an eye. Incredible herb!

Dupree

Saw ganja pizza in Bangkok. Mind you, every 2nd shop along the Suk and up the main sois is selling ganja in one form or another. At Asoke, immediately opposite the Exchange Tower, there's a full-sized banner, floodlit at night, hanging over the entire facade of a ~5 story building advertising 'Royal Queen Seeds'. People roam the street at night smoking a joint and cops don't bat an eye. Incredible herb!
Is there a sudden increase in Grateful Dead cover bands? 🍄🍄🍄

MarcTwoSix

Now that's my go to style pizza. Funny enough it's from Dominos,thin and crispy, and usually only $5 but i get extra pepperoni thats another $3.
Nothing much else interests me pizza wise.
The 2nd pizza had a crispy corn meal on the bottom that was amazing

Quarky

Administrator
When you talk about owning your own business... How come you never mention a pizza business?