retdent, pasang house build

D

Deleted member 133(Obes)

Any easy way is to make sure the photo you want is on your desktop, then when they ask do you want to browse, say yeas and browse Desktop.

Find the photo and click Open - that should let Imgur download the photo - should work.

Once you sort that out, you can move on to downloading from wherever you want.

Ian Forbes

I have about 78 photos on IMGUR. when you click on one of the pictures you get a larger image with several options:
1. Image Link
2. Direct Link
3. Mark down Link (reddit comments)
4. HTML (websites / blogs)
5. BBCode (message boards & forums)
6. Linked BBCode (message boards)

Just click on the appropriate one for this forum and paste in a topic

This is an example when I chose #5... FOR THIS SITE! The same link does not work for another forum I'm active in.

Z

Zablive

retdent;338092 said:
Thanks to all who helped me out. Now just have to worry about my memory.
You could do it the old-fashioned way - write down the process 555!

retdent

Zablive;338100 said:
You could do it the old-fashioned way - write down the process 555!

Come on Baz, you know that when we have had a reasonably retentive brain, to do it the old fashioned way is a let down. Can't defeat nature and the inevitable though.

Looking at where I posted pics today, I now only have a small square with a cross in it; What is the go there, only my computer or the same for everyone? How do I get the pics to show up?

Z

Zablive

Sorry - I don't trust these 3rd party "hosts".
I just transfer to and take them from my desktop.

D

Deleted member 133(Obes)

Depends where it's being viewed from. I can only see the X's at work, but the pics are fine on the PC at home !

retdent

Moo Uaon;338104 said:
where's the pics with the X's?
post number or link.
It was post #483and #486; but strangely pics are now showing on my laptop. I have noticed in many old threads with pics that the same box with a cross shows up. Again all thanks for being interested enough to help me out. Much appreciated.

bacwaan

gates and surrounding looking very schmick Dave....finishing touches make all the difference mate...the devil is in the detail

great to see you again and meet the Mrs + Michaelangelo recently fella....nice night...good company

Chob

Fence and gate look great !

Now alls you need is a sign hanging outside in Thai saying , "We not hab food !"