Spur of the moment- Pattaya Nov19-30

chelski

Active member
MarcTwoSix;259899 said:
Although I agree with your assessment that there is many stunners around........somehow I see plenty of guys with not that good looking girls
That will be to stop there mates hitting on them 55555
 

PeteGill

Well-known member
Distantpeak;259903 said:
Me too... in the morning...

But that's the fun of it... you can start again... and hope your vision improves.. though I must admit, my best nights have been with ugly girls I thought were beautiful at the time...
I am mostly a six man, the times that I have strayed to nine or ten I have ended up more often than not disappointed....
 

Quarky

Administrator
PeteGill;259909 said:
I am mostly a six man, the times that I have strayed to nine or ten I have ended up more often than not disappointed....
It's funny though... how many times a "6" on first impressions becomes a "9" as the night wears on... and not just because you drink more... but because they have a spark...
 

Bacon

Administrator
MarcTwoSix;259899 said:
Although I agree with your assessment that there is many stunners around........somehow I see plenty of guys with not that good looking girls
Lack of confidence? Cash? Or maybe self esteem, I don't deserve better, etc.

Distantpeak;259903 said:
Me too... in the morning...

But that's the fun of it... you can start again... and hope your vision improves.. though I must admit, my best nights have been with ugly girls I thought were beautiful at the time...
But then there's this as well. Stunners tend to be starfish more often than not. The rest of them need to rely on performance and skill.
 

MarcTwoSix

Well-known member
Bacon;259964 said:
Lack of confidence? Cash? Or maybe self esteem, I don't deserve better, etc.



But then there's this as well. Stunners tend to be starfish more often than not. The rest of them need to rely on performance and skill.
Are stunners starfish or is it how guys go about picking them?
Most go I into a govoe, have some interaction, buy them a few LD's and thinks the girl should be all into it.

Discos, meet them in discos and nowhere else.
Let them pick you......not because they need the BF or want to get out of the go-go for a bit.

And once they pick you in the disco, hang out and have have fun...
If you are a normal fun guy and the girl picks you in a gogo I guarantee she won't be a starfish at all.
That is a Paulie guarantee right there.....


PS.....that guarantee doesn't come with any sort of money back stuff. If you fucked it up......that's on you 555
 

PeteGill

Well-known member
MarcTwoSix;259992 said:
Are stunners starfish or is it how guys go about picking them?
Most go I into a govoe, have some interaction, buy them a few LD's and thinks the girl should be all into it.

Discos, meet them in discos and nowhere else.
Let them pick you......not because they need the BF or want to get out of the go-go for a bit.

And once they pick you in the disco, hang out and have have fun...
If you are a normal fun guy and the girl picks you in a gogo I guarantee she won't be a starfish at all.
That is a Paulie guarantee right there.....


PS.....that guarantee doesn't come with any sort of money back stuff. If you fucked it up......that's on you 555
Never been much of a disco man myself, but the same can apply in beer bars though.
 

MarcTwoSix

Well-known member
PeteGill;260003 said:
Never been much of a disco man myself, but the same can apply in beer bars though.
I think you can surely develop chemistry but there is always the underlying incentive for LD's and being BF to get out of the bar.
I just think the disco is the only full-proof place
Especially if you go for better looking girls that are choosing you because it is likely they have options or the money to be choosy

That is just my opinion, of course

I can honestly say I've never had a starfish experience that way.
 

PeteGill

Well-known member
MarcTwoSix;260018 said:
I think you can surely develop chemistry but there is always the underlying incentive for LD's and being BF to get out of the bar.
I just think the disco is the only full-proof place
Especially if you go for better looking girls that are choosing you because it is likely they have options or the money to be choosy

That is just my opinion, of course

I can honestly say I've never had a starfish experience that way.
I am not a huge fan of the music played in most disco's, so that generally starts me off on the wrong footing anyway. As I am usually in a hurry to get out the door 555
 

Moo Uaon

Well-known member
man...bf'd some great,energetic dancers a while back. all they want to do is sleep back in loom 55
 
J

JDX

Guest
My pool lounging was interrupted from an afternoon shower so just now getting caught up...555. Some good comments I agree with. Such as with Paulie on the disco scene...I just need to listen to my own advice. Last night I drank way too much between too many bars and found myself back at walking street around 3:00am. I had planned on picking up a FL at a disco but instead went into Skyfall GoGo since they were open till 4. Some serious lookers in there and many of them but too expensive. I grabbed a spinner that was an 8 or 9 on anyone's scale. Cost too much in the end but I'm happy to say she was no starfish...555
 

supersub

New member
MarcTwoSix;259992 said:
Let them pick you......not because they need the BF or want to get out of the go-go for a bit.

And once they pick you in the disco, hang out and have have fun...
If you are a normal fun guy and the girl picks you in a gogo I guarantee she won't be a starfish at all.
That is a Paulie guarantee right there.....

Agree 100% and thinking back to all the girls I've hooked up with it certainly holds true. The one exception is when you have too much fun and she ends up getting too hammered to do anything. I've had a few nights like that where I get to the end of the night, she's wasted and I'm like wtf. 5555 my fault for not calling it a night sooner I guess.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

justcruzing1

Active member
supersub;260064 said:
Agree 100% and thinking back to all the girls I've hooked up with it certainly holds true. The one exception is when you have too much fun and she ends up getting too hammered to do anything. I've had a few nights like that where I get to the end of the night, she's wasted and I'm like wtf. 5555 my fault for not calling it a night sooner I guess.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree, I have done the same.
I think you tend to forget they have such smaller body mass and your having fun and buying drinks then suddenly they are legless.

I haven't had a starfish either in LOS or West just some better than others, the reason some better may have been some were more experienced or more comfortable than some others.

I think if you want to have a happy active partner you have to put in some effort to create the feeling. Not just in LOS but anywhere
.
The thing is we go to bars or GoGo's and it is a ..no failure situation. so maybe the effort to create attraction or comfort isn't as big as it would be elsewhere.
 

MarcTwoSix

Well-known member
supersub;260064 said:
Agree 100% and thinking back to all the girls I've hooked up with it certainly holds true. The one exception is when you have too much fun and she ends up getting too hammered to do anything. I've had a few nights like that where I get to the end of the night, she's wasted and I'm like wtf. 5555 my fault for not calling it a night sooner I guess.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha-ha
I was going to write the exact same thing!
And I've done it a lot more than a few times......with both me and the girl way past our due date! 555
Buy there is always the next afternoon when you wake up

But all that means is you had a blast.....
 
Top