Standup Comedy

Quarky

Administrator
It's funny. Worth finding it if you can...

Look for...

Things You Can Say to a Man That You Can’t Say to a Woman - Mark Normand Live

Ian Forbes

Quarky;410229 said:
It's funny. Worth finding it if you can...

Look for...

Things You Can Say to a Man That You Can’t Say to a Woman - Mark Normand Live
I don't have to search for that... I pretty well already know what not to say to women. 555

D

Deleted member 133(Obes)

[video=youtube_share;uo8qXxnFuRQ]https://youtu.be/uo8qXxnFuRQ[/video]

Quarky

Administrator
Out of interest, does anyone here wear shoes in their own house? I did when I was a student... used to walk dog shit through the house on a regular basis... that was a lesson... 55

Bacon

Administrator
Quarky;417674 said:
Out of interest, does anyone here wear shoes in their own house? I did when I was a student... used to walk dog shit through the house on a regular basis... that was a lesson... 55
I think the bigger lesson should have been don't step in dog shit on a regular basis 55.

Quarky

Administrator
Bacon;417679 said:
I think the bigger lesson should have been don't step in dog shit on a regular basis 55.
When running at night it's impossible to see dog shit... at least where I run... 55

The number of times I get home and smell the crap on my running shoes... so I always take them off before entering the house... but as a student.... I used to hope the crap would come off before I got to my bedroom... 55

Ian Forbes

Quarky;417713 said:
When running at night it's impossible to see dog shit... at least where I run... 55

The number of times I get home and smell the crap on my running shoes... so I always take them off before entering the house... but as a student.... I used to hope the crap would come off before I got to my bedroom... 55
You must live in a shitty place. 5555 Where I live we a fenced "doggy park" where all the locals bring their little "crapper" to come and socialize. Good place to meet ladies "on the hunt". Dogs are natural born lady attracters. What other use would there be for one of those "poofter pooches"?

Quarky

Administrator
Ian Forbes;417732 said:
You must live in a shitty place. 5555 Where I live we a fenced "doggy park" where all the locals bring their little "crapper" to come and socialize. Good place to meet ladies "on the hunt". Dogs are natural born lady attracters. What other use would there be for one of those "poofter pooches"?
Must admit I have never been anywhere with as much dog crap on the ground as the UK... 55

Ian Forbes

Quarky;417742 said:
Must admit I have never been anywhere with as much dog crap on the ground as the UK... 55
And I must admit that when I visited my sister in London there seemed to be dogs running free everywhere. There are lots of dogs in my neighborhood, but everyone takes their dog on a leash until they get to the dog park, and everyone carries little doggy poop bags..

Bacon

Administrator
Quarky;417742 said:
Well they used to throw their own shit out the window into the street till not all that long ago. So bit of an improvement, historically speaking 55. Even the worse Indian slums try and use rivers and canals at least.