Thai Dreamers in Thailand

MarcTwoSix

PGC;403215 said:
What I don't get is when you arrive in Phuket. They check (Scan) your bags on the way out of the airport.
Because people are sneaking 5 bottles of wine in.........5555

MarcTwoSix

Trip coming Sept 1-11

I'm in Phuket Sept 1-7
Bangtao Beach 1-4
Kamala Beach 4-7
Rangsit 7th
Suphan Buri 8-10
BKK 10-11

OZZYGUY

PeteGill;414176 said:
A short trip coming up soon. 4th to 8th September And then on to CM till the 19th September
Thats a bit different time to normal Pete.

Were are you staying in CM? I got Thana booked hope its ok.

Im in CM 14th Nov this time.

PeteGill

OZZYGUY;414222 said:

It is, I just decided to try a different time of year. Pus I need to use up some leave. Staying at Ramming Lodge the first four days, but am looking at Riverside House just over the Iron bridge for the remainder of the stay. Ed the English who used to drink at DUP highly recommend it as his brother and other family members have stayed there a few times. Will go have a look before booking

Riverside House Chiangmai Tel +66 53 302121 +66 53 241860 | riversidehouse-chiangmai.com

OZZYGUY

PeteGill;414257 said:
It is, I just decided to try a different time of year. Pus I need to use up some leave. Staying at Ramming Lodge the first four days, but am looking at Riverside House just over the Iron bridge for the remainder of the stay. Ed the English who used to drink at DUP highly recommend it as his brother and other family members have stayed there a few times. Will go have a look before booking

Riverside House Chiangmai Tel +66 53 302121 +66 53 241860 | riversidehouse-chiangmai.com
Looks nice, a bit flash and expensive for you thou.......55.

My first few trips I stayed at Ramming, great location and the pool is warmer than the old place we stay.

Stillearly

OZZYGUY;414278 said:
Looks nice, a bit flash and expensive for you thou.......55.

My first few trips I stayed at Ramming, great location and the pool is warmer than the old place we stay.
the pool at the Raming has always been freezing when I've stayed there , they must been putting blocks of ice at the other place ... :)

OZZYGUY

Stillearly;414279 said:
the pool at the Raming has always been freezing when I've stayed there , they must been putting blocks of ice at the other place ... :)
First time I stayed at Ramming it took me a few days to find the pool. Im not much of a pool guy so never bothered to ask.

Remember thinking "man I thought this place had a pool".

Then I rented a scoot and saw it when I parked the bike.

Chob

Stillearly;414279 said:
Not wrong there !

Tez

OZZYGUY;414222 said:

same here

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Tez

OZZYGUY;414222 said:

Hey Ozzyguy just 1 day in CM

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

PGC

Well it's that time of year again.....19th to the 29th Sept in Patong.

Daytimes at OTOP, Nightimes on Bangla.

When really P1ssed at Tums bar entertaining everyone with my version of Sylvia's Mother. The band try to keep up bless em

MarcTwoSix

Rockitt;417321 said:
Back in Thailand for 4 weeks in November. A few days in Bkk to start off.
I think November is one of the best times to go
It isn't super high season yet but it's busier and the weather is atart7hg to get really nice

Have fun!