The Green Mile

Raval

Hello everyone,

I just heard about an elevated walking-bicycle path (The Green Mile) between Benjakitti Park and Lumphini Park. On the map I can see it passes the back of soi Nana. Does anyone know if it is possible to access the path from the back of soi Nana?

Raval

Thanks for answering… but my question was if there is an access to the green mile from the back of soi 4.

Bacon

Administrator
Raval;400340 said:
Thanks for answering… but my question was if there is an access to the green mile from the back of soi 4.
What exactly are you up to? :D

sidvicious

^I know a Portuguese guy who used to go on training runs with money in his shorts....so he could pop in at the brothels after the run 555.
Attached files

Quarky

Administrator
sidvicious;400418 said:
^I know a Portuguese guy who used to go on training runs with money in his shorts....so he could pop in at the brothels after the run 555.
I did that once... had a soapie half way through a run... the first half was full of anticipation and adrenaline... the second half was awful... 55

Rockitt

I did this walk this morning between the two parks. It is a raised cycle path/ walkway and it took about 30 minutes at a very easy pace.
It is quite a pleasant stroll away from the traffic and noise. Another box ticked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk