Things to do in CM

MarcTwoSix

April would be the worst month to attempt it, too hot and zero visibility from the top due to even light smoke and heat haze.
Yeah anything will be dependent on the haze

I'm not too concerned
Our friends have decided to meet us in CM on April 28th not 29th

So I won't head up early now

So with just 3 days in the area vs 6, I'm not too concerned with anything haze related
Whatever it is, it is.....

I believe they still sell beer when there is haze 😀

OZZYGUY

Yeah anything will be dependent on the haze

I'm not too concerned
Our friends have decided to meet us in CM on April 28th not 29th

So I won't head up early now

So with just 3 days in the area vs 6, I'm not too concerned with anything haze related
Whatever it is, it is.....

I believe they still sell beer when there is haze 😀
The photos of it on the earlier page when we did it was April, not ideal but still well worth doing

MarcTwoSix

The photos of it on the earlier page when we did it was April, not ideal but still well worth doing
The video posted looked like if the girls only went halfway they could still have a decent view?? Obvious depending on the haze

Although my wife gets super endurance if she thinks she will get FB worthy selfies to show off on FB. 55555

OZZYGUY

The video posted looked like if the girls only went halfway they could still have a decent view?? Obvious depending on the haze

Although my wife gets super endurance if she thinks she will get FB worthy selfies to show off on FB. 55555
Well as mine did they just steel your photos....... :ROFLMAO:

OZZYGUY

Rented a car and did a little road trip over the weekend.

First day drove to Chiang rai for a late lunch then onto Chiang Khong for the night.

Sunday up early and crossed the bridge into Laos to get the passport stamped and straight back.

Next stop Phu Chi Far, some of the steepest mountain roads I have driven on and all was good to we got to this street sign showing Phu Chi Fa 4kms in both directions, Left was wrong.........55. Spectacular views from the tops once up over into Laos.

Steet sign.jpg

Then drove to Phayao and stopped by the lake for awhile, haven't been here for about 8 years and first time for the wife. Super nice lake and lots of bars and restos along the water front.

Back into CM at 5.30pm just in time to drop the car of at Pop rentals.

1705887892078.png

Google photo, mine was shit.....Lake in Payao

83953976_2942331299152400_6741723728314368000_n.jpg

1705888503134.png

MarcTwoSix

Rented a car and did a little road trip over the weekend.

First day drove to Chiang rai for a late lunch then onto Chiang Khong for the night.

Sunday up early and crossed the bridge into Laos to get the passport stamped and straight back.

Next stop Phu Chi Far, some of the steepest mountain roads I have driven on and all was good to we got to this street sign showing Phu Chi Fa 4kms in both directions, Left was wrong.........55. Spectacular views from the tops once up over into Laos.

View attachment 9776

Then drove to Phayao and stopped by the lake for awhile, haven't been here for about 8 years and first time for the wife. Super nice lake and lots of bars and restos along the water front.

Back into CM at 5.30pm just in time to drop the car of at Pop rentals.

View attachment 9773

Google photo, mine was shit.....Lake in Payao

View attachment 9774

View attachment 9775
We will rent a car to go to Mae Kampong and maybe Sky Temple

So good to know about Pop rentals