Ubon Watsadu -aka- Do Home, expansion!

retdent

Rob,

I had a good look through the store a few weeks back. It appears to be well stocked and has some products that similar chains do no carry. Interesting to find an aussie style garden fork in there; better handle than the one I recently saw in Global House.

A pity their website does not have English in the product description. Perhaps if I try Chrome it will translate.

kaptainrob

Administrator
retdent;282717 said:
Rob,

I had a good look through the store a few weeks back. It appears to be well stocked and has some products that similar chains do no carry. Interesting to find an aussie style garden fork in there; better handle than the one I recently saw in Global House.

A pity their website does not have English in the product description. Perhaps if I try Chrome it will translate.
Their website does have English ... click the flag in top RHS. Or click HERE

retdent

yes , the website is available in English, but the product description (nitty gritty), is in Thai. I went back to research some products but the site was playing up. Will try again later.

kaptainrob

Administrator
retdent;282964 said:
yes , the website is available in English, but the product description (nitty gritty), is in Thai. I went back to research some products but the site was playing up. Will try again later.
Aha... Chrome translates the finer detail quite well in most cases.
Attached files

wabbits

Home pro has the best web site I could order from Oz and get it delivered but I think between HP and the others it's the only one and it's just bearable and not overly user friendly.

C

Changone

U W -aka- Do Watsadu -aka- Do Home, expansion!

What I keep seeing....555

The wife went to Do Home in Korat and seemed to get most things we need for the house. Not all items on the website but photos via facebook helped. Big days shopping.