Udon Driving

Moo Uaon

Felt like stopping to find out but after 'stalking' the car for so long it might be looking for trouble 55

matto

Hey guys planning on driving from Udon to Ubon on my next trip. We will be hiring a ute for the journey and someone may be sitting in the tray.
Will we have much trouble with the police? It's about a 6 hour drive.
Cheers

Z

Zablive

Sorry Mate but I think that's a stupid idea - take one less ...

Moo Uaon

who are you hiring the ute from? as some have a carry boy cover on the back that might or might not be a problem.

kaptainrob

Administrator
matto;248291 said:
Hey guys planning on driving from Udon to Ubon on my next trip. We will be hiring a ute for the journey and someone may be sitting in the tray.
Will we have much trouble with the police? It's about a 6 hour drive.
Cheers
No probs with cops if under 100 clicks and even if you're over, 400 bt fine. Ppl in tray normal but for 6hr run bloody uncomfortable as well as dangerous. Khon Kaen region seem most active for tea money collections. Roi Et thru to Ubon you'll be flat out seeing a cop.

matto

Moo, we are hiring from Lek car rentals again. I'm pretty sure it's just a normal ute same as last time we hired.
Rob, I agree very uncomfortable. Last trip to isaan I hired the same car, a dual cab ute so after me and the gf there was always 3 spare seats but no one wanted to sit inside. They would always just jump in the tray even though there's room inside, I don't know what's up with that.

Moo Uaon

ah,ok. you know what you are getting then.
i've used them many times...they are very busy these days.