I thought I wrote walks

Which would be the biggest challenge
Besides the beach
Thailand doesn't provide many good walking areas for walking with your dog

And even the beach is a pain in the ass with the soi dogs

What a shitshow it was walking with Bishop on Nanai Rd
Soi dogs coming from everywhere barking

At the beach there is a bit more room so they bark at a distance
Was trying to imagine walking your dog in the village..

You'll miss those harbour walks...

OzzyDamo

I think Paul would make a great father and the things he does for his stepson and nephew are well documented here, not sure how you came up with that thought or are you just taking the piss?
He'll never do it he doesn't have the balls for it, he can't take a hit, its one thing to play big bro, fatherhood is totally different in everyway and if you have to ask if I take the piss after every other thing I say here- I feel sorry for your mother.

OzzyDamo

Thanks Ashley
But no need.....

The dude is obsessed with me, obviously I am under his skin

These clowns always show how classless they are when they start talking about wives and such.....

Let him at it, I couldn't care less what a whackjob on bath salts thinks about me or my life
Good to see you bent out of shape over it yanky boy. Good with little jibes but can't cop nothing yourself- exceptional exceptionalism and quite stereo typical happy you lot are going down the drain now.

MarcTwoSix

Good to see you bent out of shape over it yanky boy. Good with little jibes but can't cop nothing yourself- exceptional exceptionalism and quite stereo typical happy you lot are going down the drain now.
It's kinda funny
You like to try and separate yourself as unusual and unique with the bollack you spew on here

Yet you, like so many others before
Trot out the same old dribble.

Attack me as an American.....it's so lazy and as if I give a shit. It's literally been done by everyone on these forums I've argued with.
Be more original.....

Then when they get really rattled, they show how much of a scumbag they are and talk about my wife.
Again, done already.....yawn

I guess, I'd say, maybe do more bath salts and come back with more original thoughts
Or be more of a scumbag

That would be my advice to you......

OzzyDamo

It's kinda funny
You like to try and separate yourself as unusual and unique with the bollack you spew on here

Yet you, like so many others before
Trot out the same old dribble.

Attack me as an American.....it's so lazy and as if I give a shit. It's literally been done by everyone on these forums I've argued with.
Be more original.....

Then when they get really rattled, they show how much of a scumbag they are and talk about my wife.
Again, done already.....yawn

I guess, I'd say, maybe do more bath salts and come back with more original thoughts
Or be more of a scumbag

That would be my advice to you......
the only one with a rattle here is you Boy'O- I will downgrade my forecast for your next life to a cunjevoi.

OzzyDamo

I used cunjevoi to catch black bream down Coffs Harbour when I stayed there in 76.
Good bait mate.
Prime bait for Pigs (drummer,rockblackfish). I find that the ultimate rockfishing bait was pink nippers, I use to catch them at Cottage point on Cowan creek and take them up to the northern headland of Birdie Beach on the central coast back in the 8o's, we never failed to catch a big catch, Jew(mulloway), Niggers(blackfish, luderick, girella tricuspidata), Pigs, Blurter(silver trevally) and Bream(yellowfin bream).

The extra large ones with a huge nipper always got flung out wider for Jews, using 12lb snieder clearline mono, on a 6" alvey on a butterworth 4wrap 11ft rod made the Jews a real task to land. Rig was the same for all species, no.1 pea sinker running free to a 1/0 mustard baitkeeper hook.

For Black Bream I used to head south to Bodalla, the pacific hwy bridge over the Tuross river using live prawns, no lead, we caught black bream 6lb. Can't do that anymore too many people- the reason I upped stumps to head to the land of the banana bender, some cnut said to me "you'll lift the IQ in both places doing that!".
nipper.jpg

Moo Uaon

We spotted a big golden trevally under the jetty at Hervey Bay one time and tried dangling all sorts of bait in front of it to no effect.
Found a bit of cunjevoi and dangled that down in front of him and he couldn't resist it....chomp..!!
Good bait for sure.

MarcTwoSix

What's the update, brought anything Paul?
Ha funny that guy should mention that

Friday in work was a bit slow(last week was) for the 1st time in ages

I was bored and surfing and saw nice land for sale
3 rai for 400k baht
I told Ao I'd do that right now

She texted them the next morning but never heard back so probably sold

But I've never seen just 3 rai for sale at a decent price like that

So maybe things starting to open up where maybe more will be for sale

I was also looking at expat area home prices
Hua Hin, etc....
I do think you will some very good sales on those this year, if so inclined

Moo Uaon

This village (where i live) is going crazy with people from Sydney,Melbourne etc snapping up properties moving here coz they can now work from home and choose to work from a home here.

OZZYGUY

This village (where i live) is going crazy with people from Sydney,Melbourne etc snapping up properties moving here coz they can now work from home and choose to work from a home here.
Same in Perth, I got my place on this new sale thing they do call Set date to sale. No price people just put in the best price bit like a tender. Our expiry date is today and we have 3 offers to deal with tonight.

But in Asia its the opposite, prices are really down especially the expat areas because of expats moving back home, well from what I have seen anyway.

OZZYGUY

Ha funny that guy should mention that

I was also looking at expat area home prices
Hua Hin, etc....
I do think you will some very good sales on those this year, if so inclined
Personally I would be looking in the expat areas, If anything like Pi a lot of expats have moved back home and prices are down. Plus a expats house will be built better and have things you would like. (maybe). From what I have seen in Pi the expat areas have our food, other dudes to hang out with etc. You need that if staying for awhile. Plus when the expats come back the prices will go up.

Moo Uaon

Same in Perth, I got my place on this new sale thing they do call Set date to sale. No price people just put in the best price bit like a tender. Our expiry date is today and we have 3 offers to deal with tonight.

But in Asia its the opposite, prices are really down especially the expat areas because of expats moving back home, well from what I have seen anyway.
I thought it was peeps moving away from the big cities?
When we got the place we're in now the holiday accommodation scene was virtually non existent here with something like 32,000 of 34,000 available rooms were empty.
Not sure what will happen once our 12 month lease is up but i know the owners are from Northern NSW and use to come up and use it when it was empty but the border restrictions at the time stopped them.
I think our resort has had a big increase in permanent renters in the last 12 months but the last month or so rooms have been hard to find for holidayers.

OZZYGUY

I thought it was peeps moving away from the big cities?
When we got the place we're in now the holiday accommodation scene was virtually non existent here with something like 32,000 of 34,000 available rooms were empty.
Not sure what will happen once our 12 month lease is up but i know the owners are from Northern NSW and use to come up and use it when it was empty but the border restrictions at the time stopped them.
I think our resort has had a big increase in permanent renters in the last 12 months but the last month or so rooms have been hard to find for holidayers.
Perth isn't a big city...............55

Holiday accommodation in WA has gone nuts, hard to find a place. All due to not being able to holiday overseas I guess.