Visa expires can still use visa exemption?

mechime

Hi Any one know = my multi entry non immigrant type O visa runs out during the 24Oct to 3Nov Embassy slow down, can I still get in on the exemption for a short stay less than 30 days after using a visa?

Moo Uaon

mechime;343641 said:
Hi Any one know = my multi entry non immigrant type O visa runs out during the 24Oct to 3Nov Embassy slow down, can I still get in on the exemption for a short stay less than 30 days after using a visa?
Yes you can. As long as the O has expired when you enter LOS.

Z

Zablive

Moo Uaon;343660 said:
Yes you can. As long as the O has expired when you enter LOS.
And this visa exempt entry can be extended for 30 days at your local Immi office for 1900 baht.
Remember you can only get 2 land border entries visa exempt per calendar year.

There is no slowdown - Immigration closures are October 23, 26 and November 5th.
The other weekdays they are open.

mechime

Thanks Guys, the London Royal Thai Embassy states min 10 working days for postal applications until further notice which is what I use, as going up to London twice (next working day collection over this period) it is cheaper to pay for a postal order and the special postage.

mechime

Okay it went well thru Bkk transit immigration, the officer did search thru my PP, guess looking for a new visa and put a line thru the expired one, 30days given. Flew in the newer Thai A350, smooth and quiter even during taxi but aisles seem narrower!