Welcome to the new forum

anmeno

This is the code I have added locally to styleboot to get larger fonts when i use the forum in Chrome on my desktop computer.

Do you have access to change the stylesheet in the theme?

Code:
html {
    font-size: calc(1em * .625);
}
.structItem-title,
.node-title,
.message-body {
    font-size: 1.6rem;
}
.structItem-minor,
.bbCodeBlock-title,
.bbCodeBlock.bbCodeBlock--quote .bbCodeBlock-content,
.node-description,
.node-subNodesFlat,
.button,
a.button,
.p-breadcrumbs-wrap,
.p-nav-list .p-navEl,
.menu-content {
    font-size: 1.4rem;
}

anmeno

I might shop around for a third theme as well.

Have a go on these demos and see what you guys think.

Xenfocus is using px on fonts so there would be no point to buy from them.
Themehouse is using rem on fonts so the accessibility settings will work on these themes, but I think they use to small fonts, and if I test theme with the Wave addon it look like they have much more contrast problems than the theme you ar using now

Here is an ok article about font size https://learnui.design/blog/mobile-desktop-website-font-size-guidelines.html if he had used rem in his examples it would have been a very good article.

If possible to change styles in the default themes I would have done that.

Bacon

Administrator
Ok, I went quick and nasty and just increased the size of each font by 1.

Could you please let me know if it's any better?

kaptainrob

Administrator
@ Stillearly - your permissions check out and I can certainly see the ATTACH FILES button in my Chrome browser. Must be an Apple problem or perhaps something in the MOBILE settings which I am not familiar with.
1594724005364.png
1594724097647.png1594724005364.png1594724097647.png

kaptainrob

Administrator
That doesn't work for your own library of pics , it's the attach files function which seems to be missing in politics ......
Ok I think I've fixed it in Politics. Do a refresh and check please?

Note: Bacon has just ok'd my suggested re-ordering of hierarchy as per TEST forum (now offline). You may see some changes over the next few hours and tomorrow as I apply the fixes. "Destinations" will be done 1st and I'd appreciate feedback in the Troubleshooting Forum, later, please.