Welcome to the new forum

Bacon

Administrator
That doesn't work for your own library of pics , it's the attach files function which seems to be missing in politics ......
I suspect the software may have device compatibility issues, although I haven't come across any reports. On my phone if I tap the image button it takes me to my gallery.

Moo Uaon

I bet that was what we call a picnic issue.

Problem in chair, not in computer. 😋
I actually had to get another temp PW and get reset PW from there.
The original temp PW i copied and pasted from the first email didn't work on my laptop.

Bacon

Administrator
I actually had to get another temp PW and get reset PW from there.
The original temp PW i copied and pasted from the first email didn't work on my laptop.
Hey I didn't say which chair! 55

I probably missed a letter when copy/pasting the password.

Bacon

Administrator
Is everyone relatively happy with the mobile look or would rather use Tapatalk?

I'd need to register the Xenforo one again, but I'd rather not. Im told there are horror stories out there about Tapatalk. Apparently they collect all the forum data that comes through their servers and do what they want with it. Their terms and condition states that you're handing over ownership of all data going through Tapatalk.

Stillearly

I'd need to register the Xenforo one again, but I'd rather not. Im told there are horror stories out there about Tapatalk. Apparently they collect all the forum data that comes through their servers and do what they want with it. Their terms and condition states that you're handing over ownership of all data going through Tapatalk.
I've already cancelled my tapatalk subscription, looks great to me

anmeno

I don't need Tapatalk to use this forum.

kaptainrob

Administrator
Old members re-joining as NEW members - please note:-

If your original membership registration included a now redundant Email address, AND you re-registered on this [new] site using a current Email address (and new User name), we can merge the 2 identities so that you regain all post count permissions and access.

Respond here or send me a PM (now called conversations) by clicking on my avatar.