What are you eating ?

Stillearly

Doesn't have to be Thai food , post a pic of your breakfast, lunch or dinner , doesn't matter if you cooked it yourself or went to a restaurant , as long as it's your picture

tonight's dinner Chicken and Green veg stir fry , with added chilli

RakThai

Was travelling with a Thai lady in december...
And every day, before even taking a bite..
She had to take a pic and post it on her FB..

And everyday I said: "It tastes better when it's still warm.."555

Quarky

Administrator
That looks delicious SE... specially when I am on a juice-only day... 555

Can I ask how you made the sauce?

Stillearly

Distantpeak;67247 said:
That looks delicious SE... specially when I am on a juice-only day... 555

Can I ask how you made the sauce?
I didn't Blue Dragon did :)

Chilli and Garlic stir fry sauce

Quarky

Administrator
Stillearly;67250 said:
I didn't Blue Dragon did :)

Chilli and Garlic stir fry sauce
I searched this... and found this...

Heat oil in wok, stir fry garlic and chili for a few minutes, dont let it burn!! Then add rest of ingredients (except basil) and bring to simmer. Use flour to thicken sauce. Finally stir in basil.
tomorrow's dinner it will be... thanks

Stillearly

This is good to add and extra zing or just save time chopping chillis

They do Garlic and Ginger versions also

bacwaan

today at the beach restaurant it was goong pad, pak, met ma meuang and koaw suay (stir fried prawns with vegetables and cashew nuts in a tamarind sauce with steamed rice)

and tonight I cooked a pork fillet with butternut puree, aubergine chutney and snow peas

RakThai

bacwaan;67254 said:
today at the beach restaurant it was goong pad, pak, met ma meuang and koaw suay (stir fried prawns with vegetables and cashew nuts in a tamarind sauce with steamed rice)

and tonight I cooked a pork fillet with butternut puree, aubergine chutney and snow peas
I see many expats here cooking their own food.. Really good!
You do this for health reasons, because you enjoy cooking, or just because you want to eat your "own" food every now and then?

Dupree

Distantpeak;67267 said:
can anyone else see the pic?

I wanna see meatballsssssssssss
Fixed it.

In PI I used to be able click on the pic and a new window would open. Then I would copy the url and insert into the message.

Quarky

Administrator
Dupree;67292 said:
Fixed it.

In PI I used to be able click on the pic and a new window would open. Then I would copy the url and insert into the message.
you can here too?

You going to eat all of those yourself? ;-)

Dupree

Distantpeak;67303 said:
I did what you said... click the pic and a new window opens....
When I click on the pic it opens in the same window. I copy the URL. but when I go back the web site disappaers.
Attached files

Quarky

Administrator
Dupree;67307 said:
When I click on the pic it opens in the same window. I copy the URL. but when I go back the web site disappaers.
so not a small window pops up? If I click that one again... it opens to full page view with url... it's almost like your mouse is doing two-clicks by mistake....

does it happen when you view other people's pics... say if 6 in a row? You don't have a small pic with "next" etc?

Stillearly

kaptainrob;67952 said:
Right click, select: copy image URL, then paste into "insert image" pop-up.

^ but you can only do that once the images have been posted , for things like TRs is there anyway you can upload photos and insert them into your text without using photobucket or similar , I know PI didn't have that facility , but you do see it on other forums

briofoz

fried rice with chicken at grandmama 's house. She cant et it because she doesnt have a ful set of teeth. The huse is about 4km from the brder with Burma near Mae Sai.