What are you eating ?

sidvicious

I have to be honest but I find 99.9% of women so dull. I much prefer the company of men. Though most men bore me too.. though there is always sport. But I like to talk about philosophical stuff a lot... and I can count on one hand the number of girls who I have met that you can have a stimulating conversation with. At least with men there is a much better chance we'll find something interesting to talk about. Though I prefer sex with women so that complicates things.

I'll get my coat.
What the heck do you talk about with girls in LOS?? None of the what you like will stick there....lol.

Quarky

Administrator
You one of those guys that walk in and out with a bar fine...no chit chat? 555
I play connect 4... 55

Yeah, it's ok to have some chit chat.. but it's not like I m going to marry one of them is it.... or even spend long in their company... it's just escapism really... but I have to be drunk to be able to engage in small talk.. I can't do it sober.. it's painful... 55

Last edited:

Bacon

Administrator
How much weight have you lost?
At my fattest, I was 82kgs, so around 7 kilos, or 15 pounds. Now I have to try and maintain it. Any more and I'll be underweight.

Mind you, despite that, I still have a bit of a belly. It's really slow to go away. Need to lift weights(makes a huge difference as it increases HGH, especially as you age)... and keep drinking cherry vodka instead of beer :ROFLMAO:

Dupree

At my fattest, I was 82kgs, so around 7 kilos, or 15 pounds. Now I have to try and maintain it. Any more and I'll be underweight.

Mind you, despite that, I still have a bit of a belly. It's really slow to go away. Need to lift weights(makes a huge difference as it increases HGH, especially as you age)... and keep drinking cherry vodka instead of beer :ROFLMAO:
That cherry vodka. How much sugar in that? I love watermelon vodkas in the summer. But that's way too much sugar. I lost 30 lbs last fall. And have kept it off. But if I lost 10 more I'd be Brad Pitt. But it's going to take a major uptick in sacrifice from when I lost the 30. Even if I did that. I don't think I could maintain it.

Bacon

Administrator
Not sure how much more sugar, but that's generally not the problem. It's more the fact that alcohol in your system shuts down your metabolism. So drinking in general is the issue. Not that ill ever stop. Fuck that.

With things like beer or high sugar content it just ends up being a double whammy. So good to keep an eye out anyway.

Not the sort of thing I generally take into account just yet though. I'm still in my 30s so a couple of minor adjustments is all it took. Not that I should have let myself go in the first place, that was pathetic to begin with when my metabolism is still efficient. Good to build habits for later on though. I know it'll get me with a vengeance in a decade or so.

Tingtong

Many years ago , I used the word 'Au Gratin' in a game of Scrabble and the Philistines I was playing with wouldn't accept it as a word .I was an Apprentice Chef at the time so knew it in fact was a word , Note to self ... Dont use French words in the 80's when your playing against Boiler Makers and Council workers (Burger Flippers) .

kaptainrob

Administrator
View attachment 1738

Cauliflower Au Gratin. Came out perfect.
I love cauliflower au gratin but Thai grown cauli's, like broccoli, lack any real flavour.

Another good way to do cauli, is deep fried florets in bread crumbs - super when either hot or cold with a sprinkle of salt. Tip: Blanch the florets 1st and allow to dry and cool before dusting with flour/egg/crumbs.