What are you eating ?

bacwaan

This year I've been mostly eatin'........soups......and pastas....with the occasional dunked biscuit in a cup of tea...

I'd love to eat a large chunk of meat like in Bacon's recent post...maybe next year

bacwaan

^ eating small amounts of meat Sid, along with plenty of vegetables in soups and pasta sauces...
a consequence of treatments for an illness followed by loooong covid....

bacwaan

Have you got the big C out of the way yet Nels?
won't know for sure until next year Bake...they won't run all the body scans and take biopsies etc until a year is up..they say that the chemo and radiotherapy is still working up until then...

But I have had good feedback from my ONC and ENT so far...the tumour in my neck has subsided from a baseball to pea size..my ENT says it will probably stay this way now but she feels the cancer is gone..just a node left...and my throat is clear to the view via the laryngoscopy...still tender and weird to the taste..but visibly clear...

My worst symptyoms, ongoing fatigue and foggy brain, seem to relate back to the covid I got right at the end of my treatment rather than the treatment itself...when my immune system was at its weakest from chemo....back then Omicron went through the hospital system here like wildfire

Quarky

Administrator
won't know for sure until next year Bake...they won't run all the body scans and take biopsies etc until a year is up..they say that the chemo and radiotherapy is still working up until then...

But I have had good feedback from my ONC and ENT so far...the tumour in my neck has subsided from a baseball to pea size..my ENT says it will probably stay this way now but she feels the cancer is gone..just a node left...and my throat is clear to the view via the laryngoscopy...still tender and weird to the taste..but visibly clear...

My worst symptyoms, ongoing fatigue and foggy brain, seem to relate back to the covid I got right at the end of my treatment rather than the treatment itself...when my immune system was at its weakest from chemo....back then Omicron went through the hospital system here like wildfire
Hope your health continues to improve. Baseball size sounds pretty scary! And bloody Covid to cap it off..

Bacon

Administrator

Thankfully it sounds like it's going in the right direction. Fingers crossed.