What are you eating ?

Rockitt

If you fancy a nice drop of wine with your meal have a look at these which I saw at the duty free shop in the departures at Swampy recently. I didn’t have quite enough holiday money left over to grab one!01A76845-F164-4C41-B8CD-4A7142C1E8E9.jpeg01A76845-F164-4C41-B8CD-4A7142C1E8E9.jpeg

bacwaan

I've been eating some brilliant Thai food since being back in Sydney and as my taste buds slowly but surely grow back after being burnt during the chemo/radio therapy treatment...

Pork Fat was probably the pick of them...deep complex flavours and stunningly beautiful produce, spiced and handled lovingly...

Yowarat Rd for stunning soups and curries starting around $US10....Chat Thai and Yok Yor for great well priced Thai food...$US12-$20 (seaafood exttra) for most menu items....and Long Chim for that special night, albeit in the upper price bracket (we spent about $80 per head including some beautiful wines)....the food is better here than any I have ever had in Thailand (including Naam, Jay Fai and dozens of other fine dining BKK joints) ...and that is quite a few meals...55

MarcTwoSix

I've been eating some brilliant Thai food since being back in Sydney and as my taste buds slowly but surely grow back after being burnt during the chemo/radio therapy treatment...

Pork Fat was probably the pick of them...deep complex flavours and stunningly beautiful produce, spiced and handled lovingly...

Yowarat Rd for stunning soups and curries starting around $US10....Chat Thai and Yok Yor for great well priced Thai food...$US12-$20 (seaafood exttra) for most menu items....and Long Chim for that special night, albeit in the upper price bracket (we spent about $80 per head including some beautiful wines)....the food is better here than any I have ever had in Thailand (including Naam, Jay Fai and dozens of other fine dining BKK joints) ...and that is quite a few meals...55

We went from about 12 Thai restaurants in downtown Vancouver to about 4 and they are all horrible

Rents are way too high so the good ones moved out to the outskirts of Vancouver core

bacwaan

^ there would easily be 50+ Thai restaurants here in downtown Sydney in just one block..it borders on Chinatown at the bottom of the city and is called Thaitown for a reason ....take that radius out a couple of Klicks and you are talking about hundreds of them...

OZZYGUY

^ there would easily be 50+ Thai restaurants here in downtown Sydney in just one block..it borders on Chinatown at the bottom of the city and is called Thaitown for a reason ....take that radius out a couple of Klicks and you are talking about hundreds of them...
I always go to Thaitown when in Sydney, lots of great places.