What is your work situation?

Bacon

Administrator
I'm cooked and need a break. I've quit the project and decided to take a few weeks off. I'll work next week and won't go back till Feb. Possibly March if I'm feeling lazy.

I wonder if I can spend a good few weeks in LoS and fly back mid Feb or something.

Stillearly

I'm cooked and need a break. I've quit the project and decided to take a few weeks off. I'll work next week and won't go back till Feb. Possibly March if I'm feeling lazy.

I wonder if I can spend a good few weeks in LoS and fly back mid Feb or something.
think everywhere can travel to LOS , but still need to do the 16 day quarantine in an approved hotel , no booze allowed.... plus the tests and visa applications before you travel .....also would you need to quarantine returning to Oz ? Might be worthwhile if going for three months , but not sure I would do it for any less time

Quarky

Administrator

Can outsiders currently fly in and holiday in Thailand?

Good decision to quit the project by the way. Are you resting from your whole job till Feb then? Two months off?

Bacon

Administrator
think everywhere can travel to LOS , but still need to do the 16 day quarantine in an approved hotel , no booze allowed.... plus the tests and visa applications before you travel .....also would you need to quarantine returning to Oz ? Might be worthwhile if going for three months , but not sure I would do it for any less time
The 2 weeks with no booze is a downer. I just checked with the gobment here. Don't think they're going to let me out. Which I'm not one least fecking bit happy about. Bullshit on the way back in I understand, but I don't take too kindly to being taken prisoner.

Bacon

Administrator
Can outsiders currently fly in and holiday in Thailand?

Good decision to quit the project by the way. Are you resting from your whole job till Feb then? Two months off?
Yeah I need some downtime.

My main plan is to just chill and catch up on my reading backlog. And take the equivalent of what I'd be spending on an international holiday and piss is up in various wineries and restaurants and hotels. Plenty of beach time, diving, fishing, etc. Should be good. I doubt I could have a better time in Thailand.

Quarky

Administrator
Yeah I need some downtime.

My main plan is to just chill and catch up on my reading backlog. And take the equivalent of what I'd be spending on an international holiday and piss is up in various wineries and restaurants and hotels. Plenty of beach time, diving, fishing, etc. Should be good. I doubt I could have a better time in Thailand.
You should try and come to England. 3 Months of grey cold drizzle... and anywhere else on earth will feel like paradise...

Quarky

Administrator
^ Don't need to go far for paradise with this at my doorstep.
Disclaimer: Bitches not included

Yeah... but I bet that feels normal to you....

You gotta suffer to truly appreciate it... 55

Think of England as being in solitary confinement in a prison with only black, white and grey as colours....

^ Don't need to go far for paradise with this at my doorstep.
Disclaimer: Bitches not included

Rat nest island?
WA has some good holiday spots and plenty of good food.
Enjoy the down time.
To hard for me to come back to Aust let alone getting back to Thailand.
Fucked up world, as they say.