What is your work situation?

Bacon

Administrator
We can't leave the UK currently. £5k fine if you try.
This is a violation of human rights.

I've been reasonable in my toleration of rational rules and condemning people who violate them, but preventing citizens from leaving the country altogether is going too far. You have to draw this line somewhere. They're starting to get way too comfortable with exercise of absolute power over people and it needs to stop one way or another.

Quarky

Administrator
Well regardless if Nut makes it or not

My nephew is going to have to learn how to go shopping for Ao's Thai ingredients/food/vegetables for her 7 day quarantine!
If he ever goes to uni or works in Canada or the US... he might want another name nickname?

Quarky

Administrator
This is a violation of human rights.

I've been reasonable in my toleration of rational rules and condemning people who violate them, but preventing citizens from leaving the country altogether is going too far. You have to draw this line somewhere. They're starting to get way too comfortable with exercise of absolute power over people and it needs to stop one way or another.
We're all highly contagious lepers until the govt tells us we are not...

It's aimed at all the "influencers" who have been disappearing to Dubai during Lockdown...

Quarky

Administrator
My nephews thought his name was funny then they became adults 😀
But most Americans never grow up... 55

The only people that can have a name like Peaches or Nut are either Gangsters or their gay lovers.... or the hardest bastards you know... so I guess he's a tough bastard... 55

MarcTwoSix

But most Americans never grow up... 55

The only people that can have a name like Peaches or Nut are either Gangsters or their gay lovers.... or the hardest bastards you know... so I guess he's a tough bastard... 55
You live in an incestuous little English village

Nut will be fine with people that actually live in cities 555